A spacious, beautifully decorated home. A private enclosed pool and lanai surrounded by lush greenery. A serene location just steps from the beach and a short ride to shops, restaurants, and more. Put them all together and you have Coastal Cove, a marvelous choice for your Florida vacation.
A 3-bedroom ranch-style home on a quiet residential side street, Coastal Cove was recently redecorated with comfort and relaxation in mind. Take the sun-drenched living room, with its roomy sectional sofa that all but begs you to stretch out for an afternoon nap. It?s also ideal for gathering everyone together to watch the big game or a favorite movie on the large wall-mounted TV. The kids can sprawl out on the floor with their toys and games while you settle back in the sumptuous armchair and take advantage of the free wifi.
Enjoying meals together is a favorite part of any family vacation, and Coastal Cove makes doing so a snap. For starters, there?s the fully equipped kitchen. Appliances, cookware, utensils, dishware: Everything?s waiting for you. On the other side of the kitchen counter is a breakfast bar, where the kids can draw or work on a puzzle as you?re cooking.
Adjacent to the kitchen is a sunny breakfast nook. There?s also a formal dining area that easily seats 6 in style and comfort. Should you prefer to dine alfresco, the lanai has its own table and chairs, along with a barbecue. What better way to cap off a day fishing on the nearby Matanzas River than by grilling your catch--or burgers and kabobs, for that matter?
The star of the lanai is, of course, the pool. Steps make the pool easy even for just about everyone to enter, and it?s surrounded by a deck with lounge chairs for relaxing after your swim. Treat yourself to quiet solo laps first thing in the morning or a romantic swim under the stars late at night.
Thanks to Coastal Cove?s prime location, there?s plenty to do should you somehow tire of floating in the pool and lazing on the lanai. The coquina beach and the Atlantic Ocean are just a quick walk away?you can stroll down to watch the sunrise over the ocean, return to the house for breakfast (or to go back to bed!), then saunter back to the beach for surfing, swimming, or beachcombing later in the day.
Also nearby is Washington Oaks Gardens State Park, home to biking and hiking paths, formal gardens, tidal pools, and fabulous bird-watching--it?s part of the Great Florida Birding Trail. The park abuts the Matanzas River, renowned for its fishing and boating. What?s more, Marineland, historic St. Augustine, and plenty of other attractions are just a short ride away.
With so much to do at your disposal, you?ll need a great night?s sleep. That?s not a problem at Coastal Cove. The master bedroom features a roomy queen-size bed, a TV, space to stretch out, and furnishings in a restful palette. The 2nd bedroom has 2 twin beds, while the 3rd bedroom has not only fun bunk beds but also a sofa that opens up to sleep 2 more.
The 2 full bathrooms are spacious and pristine. An abundance of clean towels will be waiting for you, as will fresh bedding. And because Coastal Cove has its own washer and dryer, you can pack light (and maybe even return home with a suitcase full of clean clothing!).
Coastal Cove has everything you need to make it your home away from home, in a location that?s nothing short of spectacular. So what are you waiting for? Reserve your stay today.
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 4 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $250, security damage fee is $150, amenity fee is 5.95% & tax is 11%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (2 twins), Bedroom #3 (1 bunk bed), Bedroom #3 (sleeper sofa)
* Convenience: Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 75 miles Jackville Airport (JAX), 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, Flagler Beach
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet, Foos Ball Table, Blue Ray Player
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), BBQ Grill (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Private Pool, Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Refridgerator/Freezer in Garage
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Deck, Grill, Pool, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Canoeing, Private Pool
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, Daniel Johnson 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 3 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more, Sleeps 13 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Family Room, TV in Master Bedroom, TV in Bedroom #2
* Trash Day: Monday, Thursday