At Sunrise Serenade, our oceanfront house on Flagler Beach, you have sweeping views in two directions from the wrap around deck, plus a private walkway over the dunes and ocean vistas from the great room and master bedroom. Prepare to be enchanted!
Sunrise Serenade is located directly behind the greenery of the dunes on the beautiful apricot-colored sands of Flagler Beach. The side of the house facing the ocean is almost entirelywindows, interrupted only by a giant chimney with fireplaces on both the first floor (in the masterbedroom) and the second (in the great room). High sloping ceilings and lovely design touches such as patterned wood and a tile hearth make Sunrise Serenade unique, and we've loaded the house with everything you need for a pleasant and relaxing vacation. We provide all the linens and towels, free wireless Internet, a kitchen stocked with all cookware, dishes, and utensils, and even a washer and dryer for your use. Pack light, come as you are, and have fun!
You're going to want to spend a lot of time on the deck, so you'll find plenty of casual seating space there, as well as a dining area for those al fresco meals that taste so much better in the salty air! Use this area to sunbathe, chat, read, or bird watch. You can even bring your laptop or smart phone out here and stay as connected as you like.
Inside the sliding glass doors on the second floor, you find yourself in the great room, with anultra-comfortable couch and recliner grouped around the hearth. A TV stands ready toentertain you, while polished hardwood floors caress those hot, tired beach feet!Beside the living area, in a sun-soaked corner of the house, sits the dining table. Regularlysnubbed in favor of the sundeck for meals, this table is a great place to play board games andcards. Crack open the Pictionary, pour some frosty drinks, and enjoy a night "in" with the wholegroup!
The breakfast bar is adjacent to the dining room table, with handy stools and plenty of counterspace. It looks into the kitchen, a beautiful room with wooden cabinetry, hardwood flooring,and sparkling appliances. Even if you have sworn off cooking for this vacation, you'll appreciatethe abundance of time-saving gadgets and the neat pair of shuttered windows above the sink.Downstairs is the master bedroom, a showpiece of Sunrise Serenade that you will look forwardto returning to each evening. You have a queen-sized bed, beautiful fireplace, private TV, andsliding glass doors to your own beachfront patio here! As much as you love spending time withthe group, the privacy of this room will delight you. And there's nothing like falling asleep to therhythm of the surf!
The 2nd bedroom has a queen-sized bed as well, plus sunny windows and a charmingdécor. And the 3ird has 2 twin-sized beds, just perfect for the kids.Sunrise Serenade boasts 2 full baths, one with a shower and separate powder room area, theother with both a shower and tub option.
You will love your front-row seat to the sunrise at our beach house! The boardwalk carries youover the dunes and right down to the shore, as if the beach were all yours. Uncrowded andendlessly beautiful, Flagler Beach is a great place for the entire family. And nearby is a fishingpier!
With both St. Augustine and Daytona Beach just a short drive away, Sunrise Serenade isconvenient to sightseeing, world-class golfs, spas, fine dining, and shopping. It combines thebest of a quiet beach setting with all the activities of a premier tourist destination. Come stayvery soon, and see for yourself!
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen, 2 Twin
Room Description: *** Charges = $250 for cleaning, & $150 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (2 twins)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), Battlefields, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Flagler Beach
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: BBQ Grill (on site), No Smoking Unit, Private Beach Access, Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach, Movie Theatre, Theme Park
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Air Conditioning
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Deck, Surfing, Swimming
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, Daniel Johnson 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom
* Trash Day: Monday, Thursday