Welcome to Sea Turtle, our 4 bedroom ocean view and ocean frontage, contemporary house on the shores of one of Florida's most low-key unspoiled beaches! With great electronics, pool table, and patio, it combines charm and luxury. Come discover the "new Old Florida" here!
Sea Turtle is a three story home with full apartment and private porch on first floor. The second floor features formal living and dining , kitchen, family room, den with a full bath and east and west facing balconies.The third floor has three bedrooms with full baths en suite and balconies.
The deck is the place you'll migrate at all hours, relaxing in the casual chairs, grabbing a quick meal at the little table, or simply sunning yourself to the sound of the surf. It's a fine place for stargazing, the birdwatching couldn't be better (bring binoculars and your Peterson's Guide!), and if you manage to wake up early enough one morning, you'll have a front-row seat for the spectacular sunrise over the ocean!
The great room opens onto the deck and offers many windows for viewing the ocean, so you never have to leave the gorgeous beach behind when it's time to come indoors. Step into the living area at Sea Turtle and you may be beguiled by the 65-inch smart HDTV. The couch in here seems just made for naps and even opens into a queen sleeper sofa, and the easy chair so comfy it seems to swallow you up. (Perfect for reading that book you've been trying to make time for all year!)
Adjacent to the living area, and with a panoramic view of the coastline, is our dining table. It's set for 10 and there is a breakfast table devoted to 4 which is usually it's devoted to cards and games! With the best of intentions, all of our meals wind up outdoors, either on the deck or in the beautifully landscaped yard. You'll find al fresco dining here irresistible too!
The breakfast bar provides another eating space, with comfortable 3 bar stools. Park the kids up here while the grown-ups dine at the table -- they'll love the swivelly stools, and may even eat more of their breakfast!
The gourmet kitchen at Sea Turtle is stocked with cookware, dishes, and utensils for anything you might care to prepare, and has all the major and minor appliances you'd expect. The icemaker in the fridge keeps you cool, while the microwave gets you back out of the kitchen and into the fun faster! And the dishwasher cleans everything up while you loll in the outside after dinner!
There are 3 bedrooms and bathrooms on the third floor of Sea Turtle. The master suite is heavenly, with a king-sized bed, 50-inch TV, and access to a the master bathroom suite.
The second bedroom has both a king sized bed, and its bathroom contains a shower. The third bedroom features 4 double beds and is perfect for kids or adults, and it also has a full bathroom with a shower. Plenty of room for everyone -- and that's not to mention the downstairs suite!
One of the best features of Sea Turtle is the separate first-story bed and bath, just perfect for a second family traveling with you, teens, or grandparents. Truly private, this large room offers a king-sized bed, and the attached bath has a shower and bath combo. There's also a family room with a pool table, 65" HDTV and a queen sleeper sofa bed which you're welcome to use. And we provide all the linens and towels for every bed and bath at Sea Turtle. Pack light!
And for those who love to grill, you will love our outdoor grill and table for 6.
Flagler is a little fishing village that has escaped the rampant development of the northeast coast. The Great Florida Birding Trail runs through here, and the town is full of friendly diners and funky little stores. It may remind you of beach towns of yesteryear, and you'll half-expect to see a classic wood-paneled station wagon loaded with surfboards cruise by! (Actually, that's not an unreasonable expectation!)
Note: House has private beach access across the road.
Bedding Configuration: 3 King, 2 Sleeper Sofa, 4 Full
Room Description: *** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $295, pet fee $100(each), security damage fee is $150, amenity fee is 5.95% & tax is 11%.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (King), Bedroom #4 (King), Other (2 sofa sleepers), Bedroom #3 (4 double beds)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Marine Land, Soccer Stadium, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, Flagler Beach
* Entertainment: DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet, Free Wifi in Unit
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), BBQ Grill (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Biking, Deck, Fishing, Grill, Patio, Sight-Seeing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Walkway to Ocean
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, Daniel Johnson 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Bronze
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 3 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more, Sleeps 9 or more, Sleeps 10 or more, Sleeps 11 or more, Sleeps 12 or more, Sleeps 13 or more, Sleeps 14 or more, Sleeps 15 or more, Sleeps 16 or more, Sleeps 17 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, HD TV in Master Bedroom, TV in Bedroom #2, TV in Bedroom #3
* Trash Day: Monday