Occupying 3 oceanfront lots on beautiful Flagler Beach, Seascape is a luxurious contemporary-style house with wraparound decks, a hot tub, brand-new electronics, and views to die for! Treat yourself to its unique charm and absolutely perfect location.
Poured concrete, steel, and glass blocks give this custom-built house a nouveau industrial look you?re going to love. The second-story decks are cantilevered, and 2 spiral staircases ? one indoors, one out ? add a streamlined look to the décor. White is the dominant color indoors and out, creating a Mediterranean look when contrasted with the blue Atlantic Ocean. This is not your grandparents? beach house!
There are many, many wonderful views from Seascape, but your favorite is likely to be the upper deck overlooking the ocean. You?re above the palms and other tropical undergrowth of the dunes here, looking out on the cinnamon-colored sands and pure blue sea.
When it?s time to come indoors from sunbathing, birdwatching, or simply soaking in the blissful Flagler Beach weather, step into a huge, sleek living room with white tile, an enormous fireplace that keeps things cozy in winter, ultra-comfortable chrome and leather furniture, and a giant wall-mounted HDTV. Now this is really living! The ocean view comes inside with you, thanks to a wall of sliding glass doors, but the interior of Seascape is luxuriously cool and attractive.
Just beyond the living room is the angular kitchen, with a breakfast bar set with padded stools, a stainless-steel side-by-side refrigerator, and cabinets stocked with all the glasses, dishes, utensils, and cookware you could need. This kitchen is more than just a pretty face: it?s equipped to help you prepare and serve everything from cocktails to Thanksgiving dinner! Just add groceries and you?re all set!
The dining area is off in a sun-soaked room beyond the kitchen. There?s another flat-screen TV here, great views, and nonstop brightness. After the meal, clear the table for a round of Spades before you leave! Or set up your laptop here ? you have free wireless Internet at Seascape.
One of the most exciting spots at Seascape is the master suite. Complete with a Jacuzzi right outside the door on the patio, it?s an indulgence you?ll look forward to returning to every night! The bed is king-sized, looking out through the sliding glass doors to the private patio and ocean beyond. An HDTV offers entertainment, while the en-suite bathroom offer you absolute privacy. Don?t go to bed without counting the stars out on the deck, glass of wine in hand!
The second bedroom is a treat as well, featuring a comfortable queen-sized bed and comfy loveseat. And our third bedroom offers a set of bunkbeds, a TV with DVD player and all the trimmings, a desk, and plenty of play space for the kids. Two more full bathrooms in the house ensure that there?s no waiting in line during the morning rush to get dressed and out to the beach!
There is so much more to Seascape than just the interior rooms. In addition to the Jacuzzi outside the master bedroom, we have a place for casual seating and dining on the ground-floor patio, near the outdoor barbecue grill. Statuary and fountains fill our house, indoors and out, and a private boardwalk leads you over the dunes and right down to the beach. You?ll be in heaven at Seascape!
Everything about this house is spacious, light, and open. It?s a beach house with breathing room, plenty of private spaces, and a new view every time you turn around. Prepare to fall in love . . . and plan to come back as soon as you can!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin
Room Description: *** Plus one time cleaning fee is $250, security damage fee is $150, amenity fee is 5.95% & tax is 11%.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (1 bunk bed), Other (2 sofa sleepers)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Battlefields, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, Flagler Beach
* Entertainment: DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Attached Garage, Beach (no cars), Hot Tub or Spa, Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room
* Outdoor: Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Grill, Patio, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, Daniel Johnson 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room
* Trash Day: Monday, Thursday