Seascape is not your grandparents? beach house: That?s apparent as soon as you pull up into the custom-built house?s expansive driveway. Occupying 3 oceanfront lots on beautiful Flagler Beach, Seascape is an Art Deco-meets-contemporary chic home with wraparound decks, spacious rooms, and a private walkway over the lush dunes to the cinnamon-colored sands of Flagler Beach and the Atlantic Ocean beyond.
The upper deck overlooking the ocean may well be your favorite of all Seascape?s glorious spaces. You?re above the palms and other tropical flora of the dunes, watching birds swoop above the whitecaps and perhaps spotting whales or dolphins cavorting beyond the surf. There?s a dining table and chairs so that you can enjoy meals out here--the crisp salt-tinged breeze makes everything taste better!--as well as other outdoor areas to sit back with a book and a frosty drink. The ground-floor patio has additional tables and chairs, as well as an outdoor grill.
Then again, Seascape is furnished so beautifully, you?ll want to spend time indoors too. From the white tiled floors--so cool underfoot after a day spent on the beach--to the oversize windows offering panoramic views, the rooms are designed for relaxation. The living room, with sliding glass doors that open onto the deck, has plenty of comfortable leather seating, so that the entire crowd can settle in and watch a movie on the giant wall-mounted HDTV. There?s even a sleek fireplace for keeping toasty on cool winter nights.
Adjacent to the living room is the equally sunny dining area, with a table that seats 6 with ease. It?s a great spot not only to enjoy a family meal but also to set up the Monopoly board or a jigsaw puzzle. The comfy chairs encourage lingering and also make the table a handy spot to sit with your laptop and catch up on email (of course Seascape has free internet wifi).
Just beyond is the spacious kitchen, complete with a breakfast bar and 4 plush padded stools. Positioned so that you can gaze out at the ocean while you wait for your coffee to brew, the kitchen comes equipped with all the appliances, cookware, and tableware you could possibly need?plus a dishwasher to clean everything up afterward.
All 4 bedrooms are furnished to the same luxurious standards as the rest of Seascape. The master suite, for instance, has a king-size bed, an HDTV, and sliding glass doors that open onto a private patio?just the place to unwind with a nightcap as you gaze up at the stars. The en-suite bathroom, complete with twin sinks, a roomy tub, and even a bidet, is nothing short of spectacular.
Two more bedrooms have queen-size beds, and the remaining bedroom has 2 twin beds along with direct access to the deck. These bedrooms share a 2nd full bathroom with walk-in shower; there?s also a powder room to make it easy for everyone to get ready in the morning.
Fresh bedding and towels will be waiting for you upon arrival. And because nobody wants to waste precious vacation time at a Laundromat, Seascape has its own washer and dryer, so you can pack extra light.
With the beach as your backyard, you?ll find plenty to do during the day, from swimming and surfing to fishing and beachcombing. You could easily while away your entire vacation without hopping in the car once. But there?s even more to do just a short drive away: Marineland; St. Augustine, with its historic Old City; boating along the Matanzas River; hiking and biking at Gamble Rogers Memorial State Recreation Area; plenty of shopping? even the theme parks of Orlando are only a day trip away.
If you want your vacation accommodation to be as stunning and memorable as the burnished sunrises over the sparkling Atlantic, then Seascape is your perfect home away from home. So go ahead: Book your stay today.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Queen, 2 Twin
Room Description: *** Plus one time cleaning fee is $250, security damage fee is $150, amenity fee is 5.95% & tax is 11%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (2 twins), Bedroom #3 (Queen), Bedroom #4 (Queen)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Battlefields, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, Flagler Beach
* Entertainment: DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Attached Garage, Beach (no cars), Hot Tub or Spa, Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room
* Outdoor: Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Grill, Patio, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, Daniel Johnson 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room
* Trash Day: Monday, Thursday