Newer built, Ocean view/front contemporary condo that offers a one car detached garage! This is VERY rare in Flagler Beach! Talk about a retreat. The treat will be the feeling you have settling into your fabulous condo, soaking up the sound of the sea. A private walkway to an uncrowded beach. A pool overlooking the ocean at your disposal. A screened-in balcony where you can dine alfresco as the sea breeze whispers through the palm trees. When you stay at South Beach #205, all that--and so much more--is yours.
South Beach is one of the newer condo complexes in Flagler Beach, an often-overlooked beach community close to both St. Augustine and Daytona Beach. Located on a corner of the 2nd floor, #205 boasts spectacular views of the Atlantic from just about every room.
You can think of the screened-in balcony as an extension of the living room. Furnished with tables and chairs, it?s an ideal spot to start your day watching the sunrise over the ocean or to end it with a drink under the stars. You may want to bring your meals out there too--everything tastes fresher when enjoyed outdoors in the salt-tinged breeze.
Should you tire of watching dolphins and pelicans play in the surf, you can watch your favorite shows on the living room?s HDTV. Decorated in serene sandy tones that echo the beach outside, this room is designed for comfort. Kick back with your laptop on one of the armchairs as you check your email--South Beach #205 has free wireless web access, after all--sprawl out on the floor to play a game with the kids, or stretch out on the generously cushioned couch for a midday nap.
You can choose from two dining areas: one between the living room and the kitchen and the other in the kitchen. Although meals together are one of the best parts of a family vacation, it?s also nice to have the option of seating the kids in one area so that the adults can enjoy a little quiet conversation in another. The condo?s open floor plan makes it easy to keep an eye on the little ones even when you?re in different areas.
Whether you plan to cook gourmet meals or simply brew some coffee in the morning, you?ll find everything you need in the kitchen, from appliances to cookware to tableware. There?s even a blender so that you can whip up milkshakes or margaritas--your choice! And because nobody wants to spend a vacation scrubbing plates, the unit has a dishwasher. South Beach #205 is equipped with its own washer and dryer as well, so that you can pack light without having to waste time at the Laundromat.
Catching up on your sleep is an important (and highly enjoyable!) part of every vacation, and the condo?s 3 bedrooms make doing so a pleasure. The spacious master bedroom has a king-size bed, a 26" TV, and doors leading out to the balcony. You can view the ocean from your bed, and if you keep the window open, you?ll be able to let the rhythmic rolling of the surf lull you to sleep.
The sun-dappled 2nd bedroom features a queen bed and a 20" TV. The 3rd bedroom, which has a full-size Murphy bed and a 13? TV, can also double as an office, a den, or a room where you can escape for a little private time.
What with the beach being just the shortest of walks away and a pool right on the premises, you could easily while away your entire vacation without jumping in your car once. But then you?d be missing out on so many delights so close at hand: restaurants, golf, and shops, of course, but also the Matanzas River, a wonderful area for fishing, kayaking, and sailing; biking and hiking paths; Marineland; historic St. Augustine? When you?re not out exploring, you can park the car in the unit?s private 1-car garage, where you?ll also find 6 beach chairs, an umbrella, 2 boogie boards, and even beach toys (remember what we said about packing light?).
South Beach #205 has so much going for it, we?re not sure what our favorite aspect is. Why don?t you decide for yourself? Go ahead, book your reservation today.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Full
Room Description: *** One week minimum. Charges = $150 for cleaning, & $95 security damage waiver fee. 5.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (Murphy Bed)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 104 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 75 miles Jackville Airport (JAX), Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Marine Land, Flagler Beach
* Entertainment: Cable Television, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Stairs inside Unit (No)
* Family: Beach, St. Aug Alligator Farm Zoo, Whiteny Lab (Tues morning tours), Kennedy Space Center, Disney World
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room
* Outdoor: Balcony, Patio, Pool, Sound/Bay Fishing, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 3 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room