If you want a vacation condo as beautiful as the beachfront it overlooks, you?ll love Oceanside 109. Not only are the views from this three-bedroom luxury unit gorgeous?you have Beverly Beach out front and the Intracoastal Waterway in the back?but the rooms themselves are furnished to the highest standards with a new 60" HDTV and Blue Ray/DVD player with upgraded cable in the liviing room.
Because Oceanside 109 is on the ground floor of the gated complex, you?ll have easy access to the sandy beach. There?s a large patio furnished in classic East Coast style, so you can step out in the morning, coffee in hand, and watch the sunrise over the ocean from a comfy chair while still in your pajamas.
Sliding glass doors lead from the patio to the spacious living room. Outfitted with sunny, plush sofas and an easy chair you?ll love sinking into, it offers the same fabulous view of the beach?not to mention a new 60? HDTV, for viewing of a different kind. There?s also a Blue Ray/DVD player, free wireless Internet access, and even a wet bar, so you just might want to spend more than a few evenings in.
The dining area is attached to the living room, and it?s decorated just as gorgeously. The table seats up to eight people comfortably, and there?s additional seating for four at the nearby kitchen counter.
If anything, the kitchen is even more spectacular than the rest of the condo. Equipped with stainless-steel appliances, granite countertops, and custom wood cabinets, it has everything you could possibly need, from coffee maker and toaster to cookware to tableware, to whip up and serve a seven-course meal, if you?re so inclined. Of course, if your idea of a vacation involves virtually no cooking at all, there?s a microwave so that you can reheat leftovers from your restaurant meals for a late-night snack. And because no one likes washing dishes, there?s a dishwasher too.
The luxuriousness continues in the bedrooms. The master suite, like the living room, opens onto the patio, so you?ll have a view of the ocean directly from the king-size bed. If that?s not pampering enough, there?s also a 46" LED TV, a small table and chairs should you want to catch up on email, and a lovely coffered ceiling. The beautifully tiled en-suite bathroom has both a spacious tub and a walk-in shower, plus jack-and-jill sinks and a wealth of drawers and counter space for all your toiletries.
The second and third bedrooms each have access to their own bathrooms as well?that?s right, there are three full bathrooms in all. The second bedroom boasts a queen-size bed and 32" LED TV, while the third bedroom offers 2 twin beds. Fresh, crisp bedding and plump, thirsty towels await you; there?s no need to bring your own.
Should you want to do laundry, however, you don?t have to leave the condo; Oceanside 109 has its own full-size washer and dryer, plus a utility sink for washing out the sand from your sandals.
While Beverly Beach is just a stroll away via private access from Oceanside, the complex also has an expansive swimming pool, with plenty of deck area around it for drying off in the sun afterward. There?s a heated Jacuzzi as well, perfect for unwinding at the end of another blissfully active day.
And thanks to Oceanside?s convenient location, you can make your vacation as action-packed as you can imagine. The Intracoastal Waterway is surrounded by hiking, biking, and walking trails, which provide plenty of opportunities to see all manner of birds, and even dolphins and manatees. Shopping, restaurants, and the historic city of St. Augustine are all just a short drive away, and Oceanside?s underground parking will keep your vehicle cool until you're ready to use it.
Then again, considering how roomy, luxurious, and relaxing Oceanside 109 is, you may be tempted not to stray too far. Whatever you decide, the choice is yours, so book your stay today, and begin choosing how you want to spend your time away.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin
Room Description: *** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $165, pet fee $100(each), security damage fee is $95, amenity fee is 4.95% & tax is 11%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (2 twins)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 104 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, Flagler Beach, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), Elevator (on site), Hot Tub or Spa, Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Private Beach Access, Stairs inside Unit (No)
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre, Park
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room, Air Conditioning
* Outdoor: Beach Walking, Bicycle, Biking, Boating, Deck, Fishing, Hiking Trails, Hot Tub, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Pool, Shared Swimming Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, Daniel Johnson 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Gold
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more