You're literally on top of the world in our beachfront penthouse condo at Ocean Beach Club 403! From our giant 1350 sq ft sundeck, you can see the Atlantic and the Intracoastal for miles in all directions. It's the perfect place to stay in Flagler Beach!
The views are amazing from nearly every room of our 2-bedroom, 2-bath condo, but no place is more exciting than the huge sundeck. From here you can see boats gliding by on both the ocean and the Intracoastal, and watch the most spectacular sunsets you will ever see! It's a great place for al fresco dining, too, not to mention sunbathing and birdwatching (Flagler Beach is on the Great Florida Birding Trail). You will bring home memories of these views that will last a lifetime!
Once it's time to come indoors, you'll feel immediately refreshed by the cool air-conditioned comfort of Ocean Beach Club 403. The living room has a light, spacious feeling, with two immense sliding glass doors and a series of wall-size mirrors. Within is soft carpeting, ultra-comfortable furnishings, and the latest electronics for your group to enjoy. Pop a favorite movie into the VCR or DVD player and settle in to watch the flat-screen TV. After a busy day sightseeing or splashing in the surf, there's nothing more pleasant than returning home to this spotless, well appointed condo.
Just beyond the living room is the dining room, with a big table set for 4 and a sideboard with mirror. If you're dining out this vacation (or carrying all your meals out to the sundeck), convert the table into a game or puzzle center. The sideboard is perfect for holding drinks and snacks while you wage a lively Monopoly battle!
If someone in your party has to get a little work done -- or simply enjoys some downtime from all the group activities -- you'll really appreciate the den at Ocean Beach Club 403. This spacious room has a very comfy couch (perfect for those mid-afternoon naps that are so much fun on vacation!), a rolltop desk, and light from two directions. Bring your laptop or other electronics (you have free wireless Internet at the condo), or whatever hobby you enjoy. There's room here to piece a quilt, do some scrapbooking, or tie fishing flies -- whatever you like!
But your favorite part of the condo may be the master suite. The bedroom offers a gorgeous ocean view, king-sized bed, his-and-her bedside lamps for late-night reading, and a flat-screen TV with cable and all the extras. There is plenty of storage space in this room, and the en-suite bath offers both a shower and tub option. It's so nice to retreat to your own sanctuary each evening . . . and if you decide to leave the curtains open one night, you just may catch sight of the breathtaking sunrise over the Atlantic!
The guest bedroom is ideal for children or a second couple traveling with you. Two cheerful twin-sized beds, a flat-screen TV, and a fantastic view make up this room. And it's convenient to the second full bathroom, which offers the easy accessibility of a walk-in shower.
Even if you have no intention of cooking on this vacation, you might just be beguiled by the galley-style kitchen at Ocean Beach Club 403. You'll feel as though you're on the set of a cooking show -- everything is so new and gleaming! The side-by-side offers ice and water in the door, the ceiling is elevated and flooded with soft light, and the cupboards are fully loaded with cookware, dishes, and utensils. If you catch some fish off Flagler Beach (and we have wonderful spots for fishing here!), you'll be all set to turn them into a gourmet feast!
Convenience is the watchword here, and we've tried to provide many of the essentials for a worry-free vacation. All linens and towels for every bed and bath at the condo are waiting for you, plus extra pillows and blankets. Our complex offers a central laundry room for the condo not a washer and dryer in the unit. We even have beach toys and chairs you're more than welcome to use!
Come explore beautiful Flagler Beach from the comfort of Ocean Beach Club 403!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Twin
Room Description: *** Charges = $150 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (2 twins)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Flagler Beach, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL
* Entertainment: DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: BBQ Grill (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Shuffleboard, Stairs inside Unit (No), Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Movie Theatre, Theme Park
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Linens, Air Conditioning
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Deck, Fishing, Grill, Patio, Pool, Snorkeling, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, Daniel Johnson 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom