Vacation Apartment in Eutin - 646 sqft, completely equipped, children-friendly (# 2553)
This 60 sqm apartment plus terrace facing west offers you everything for a nice holiday. The fully equipped kitchen provides you everything you need from the local ingredients to prepare meals, unless when the kitchen stays cool and you enjoy the numerous restaurants in the immediate area. The two cozy bedrooms (each with double bed, 160 and 140 cm wide) provide enough room for 4 persons. An extra bed for a 5th Person can be provided. The living and dining area with fireplace invites you to cozy dinner, game rounds, or just TV. From here you walk through the 3m wide patio door into the garden, where you have a separate area for yourselves and an excellent view of the nest of the stork family (May - August)., key advantages: completely equipped, children-friendly, 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located close to the downtown area of Eutin, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, There is also additional street parking available for this object,
This 60 sqm apartment plus terrace facing west offers you everything for a nice holiday. The fully equipped kitchen provides you everything you need from the local ingredients to prepare meals, unless when the kitchen stays cool and you enjoy the numerous restaurants in the immediate area.
The two cozy bedrooms (each with double bed, 160 and 140 cm wide) provide enough room for 4 persons. An extra bed for a 5th Person can be provided.
The living and dining area with fireplace invites you to cozy dinner, game rounds, or just TV. From here you walk through the 3m wide patio door into the garden, where you have a separate area for yourselves and an excellent view of the nest of the stork family (May - August).
We offer 2 detached houses and 4 apartments and adjust them according to your personal needs. The Storchenhof lies in the village of Meinsdorf village, municipality Süsel, about 1km away from Eutin (on a bike path 10 minutes away). Eutin offers great shopping, culture, sports and much more. The Baltic Sea invites you to swim and take long walks.
* Bicycle Rental: Eutin and surroundings are ideal for scenery and very well-built bike trails for long bike rides. We'll rent you the right bike, and we also offer storage facilities for bicycles and motorcycles.
* Bakery: If you like to tackle in the morning a little easier. We bring your sandwiches right to your door.
* Fishing boat: for when you want to make a fishing trip on the Baltic Sea or surrounding lakes. Contact us, we have one.
* Childcare: by prior agreement we will take care of your little ones.
* Playground: our kids' playhouse packed with delights such as scooters, kitchen, three-wheeler ... Our swing and slide with sandbox hits the hearts of the "little ones".
* Cot and high chair for a children's holiday is just naturally a high chair and cot.
* Wagon: For visiting the Hansa Park or different day trips like hiking, you can use our carts.
* Pets are welcome.
* Riding: Our farm has two paddocks. The horses and ponies in the paddocks are our neighbors', and our guests have the opportunity to ride them. 2, 4 horses of the school horses, just right!
Location Hamburg Finkenwerder Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Hamburg Finkenwerder Airport. From Hamburg Finkenwerder Airport the distance to the unit at Karl-Hamann-Strasse 13, 23701 Eutin is about 80 km (50.0 miles), approximately a 1 hour, 20 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Eutin, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $116-$116 for 4 persons.
Unit Size: 646 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, has a cozy fireplace, Oven, Charcoal Grill, Dish Washer, Freezer, Refrigerator, Toaster, Television, Satellite TV, DVD Player, Patio, Garden, Outdoor Dining Area, Fireplace
From A1 exit 15 Eutin: Take exit 15, go toward Eutin Haffkrug / Sierksdorf / Kiel, 0.3 km. Turn right at B76 (signposted Eutin / Lübeck-Travemünde / Kiel), 12.2 km. Exit on the left side direction Gleschendorf / Eutin, 0.2 km. Turn left at K55, 1.0 km. Turn right at Karl-Hamann Street, 0.3 km.
Culture in Eutin:
* Ostholstein Museum Eutin is the regional museum of Ostholstein in Schleswig-Holstein, located in the former building of the stables of the castle Eutin.
* Eutin castle is the cultural center and the nucleus of the city and is, along with the Glücksburger Castle and the Gottorf one of the court's most important secular buildings in Schleswig-Holstein.
* Eutiner Festival is one of Germany's most prestigious opera festivals and takes place in the summer months of July and August on the right on the Great Eutin lakeside open-air theater in the old ducal palace gardens.
* Schleswig-Holstein Music Festival (SHMF) is one of the largest classical music festival and takes place annually during the summer months at the same time at several locations in the German state of Schleswig-Holstein.
More travel info about Eutin: In Germany's northernmost province, Schleswig-Holstein, you will find a town of Eutin, situated not far from the Baltic coast. Today Eutin is home to about 17,000 residents, and its roots extend far into the past. The community began as a Slavic settlement in the 7th and 8th centuries, before passing into Dutch and then German hands. Eutin was the birthplace of the prominent German composer Carl Maria von Weber, and in honor of its famed son, the town has capitalized on its musical history. A large open-air theater, with 2,000 seats, is located in the park of the Eutin Castle. In July and August of every year, the Eutin Festival features several opera performances, which attract visitors from all over. The operas are performed by music students in Eutin and students from the University of Kansas. (Lawrence, Kansas, is both the home of the University of Kansas and the sister city of Eutin.) Eutin also holds a Blues Festival in early summer with musicians coming from around the world. For those whose tastes lean more toward the outdoors than the arts, Eutin is ideally located in a landscape full of lakes and forests. Popular activities in the surrounding area include fishing, swimming, boating, and canoeing. An ideal day trip for the nature fan is a cycling tour through this lake district. However, if you are more inclined to urban pleasures, Kiel can be quickly reached by train (distance of only 29 miles).