Vacation Apartment in Eutin - 377 sqft, completely equipped, children-friendly (# 3592)
We are an old farm and have an apartment on the upper floor of the farmhouse with a modern bathroom, living-dining area and a separate bedroom. Combined there is about 35 m² of space. The interior is completely new in 2012 and the bathroom was gutted and renovated. Accessed through our entrance / hallway with old terrazzo floor., key advantages: completely equipped, children-friendly, 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located close to the downtown area of Eutin, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, There is also additional street parking available for this object,
We are an old farm and have an apartment on the upper floor of the farmhouse with a modern bathroom, living-dining area and a separate bedroom. Combined there is about 35 m² of space. The interior is completely new in 2012 and the bathroom was gutted and renovated. Accessed through our entrance / hallway with old terrazzo floor.
Breakfast can be arranged in the morning. The "normal" breakfast includes per person 2 fresh rolls, jam, sausage and cheese, tea or coffee. The Storchenhoffrühstück additionally includes a glass of orange juice, scrambled eggs, fresh vegetables and salmon garden setting. The Storchenhoffrühstück cost extra per person EUR 5.00.
The entire courtyard with recreational activities, including soccer field / darts / table tennis / badminton, sitting areas and sun loungers are available to them.
Addition to having direct access we offer sauna and spa massages.
We offer 2 detached houses and 4 apartments and adjust them according to your personal needs. The Storchenhof lies in the village of Meinsdorf village, municipality Süsel, about 1km away from Eutin (on a bike path 10 minutes away). Eutin offers great shopping, culture, sports and much more. The Baltic Sea invites you to swim and take long walks.
* Bicycle Rental: Eutin and surroundings are ideal for scenery and very well-built bike trails for long bike rides. We'll rent you the right bike, and we also offer storage facilities for bicycles and motorcycles.
* Bakery: If you like to tackle in the morning a little easier. We bring your sandwiches right to your door.
* Fishing boat: for when you want to make a fishing trip on the Baltic Sea or surrounding lakes. Contact us, we have one.
* Childcare: by prior agreement we will take care of your little ones.
* Playground: our kids' playhouse packed with delights such as scooters, kitchen, three-wheeler ... Our swing and slide with sandbox hits the hearts of the "little ones".
* Cot and high chair for a children's holiday is just naturally a high chair and cot.
* Wagon: For visiting the Hansa Park or different day trips like hiking, you can use our carts.
* Pets are welcome.
* Riding: Our farm has two paddocks. The horses and ponies in the paddocks are our neighbors', and our guests have the opportunity to ride them. 2, 4 horses of the school horses, just right!
Location Hamburg Finkenwerder Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Hamburg Finkenwerder Airport. From Hamburg Finkenwerder Airport the distance to the unit at Karl-Hamann-Strasse 13, 23701 Eutin is about 80 km (50.0 miles), approximately a 1 hour, 20 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Eutin, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $97-$94 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 377 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Oven, Charcoal Grill, Washing Machine, Television, Garden, Outdoor Dining Area
From A1 exit 15 Eutin: Take exit 15, go toward Eutin Haffkrug / Sierksdorf / Kiel, 0.3 km. Turn right at B76 (signposted Eutin / Lübeck-Travemünde / Kiel), 12.2 km. Exit on the left side direction Gleschendorf / Eutin, 0.2 km. Turn left at K55, 1.0 km. Turn right at Karl-Hamann Street, 0.3 km.
Culture in Eutin:
* Ostholstein Museum Eutin is the regional museum of Ostholstein in Schleswig-Holstein, located in the former building of the stables of the castle Eutin.
* Eutin castle is the cultural center and the nucleus of the city and is, along with the Glücksburger Castle and the Gottorf one of the court's most important secular buildings in Schleswig-Holstein.
* Eutiner Festival is one of Germany's most prestigious opera festivals and takes place in the summer months of July and August on the right on the Great Eutin lakeside open-air theater in the old ducal palace gardens.
* Schleswig-Holstein Music Festival (SHMF) is one of the largest classical music festival and takes place annually during the summer months at the same time at several locations in the German state of Schleswig-Holstein.
More travel info about Eutin: Eutin is the district capital of Eastern Holstein (German: Ostholstein) located in the northern German state of Schleswig-Holstein. Eutin is the birthplace of composer Carl Maria von Weber. To honor him, an open air theater (Freilichtbuehne) was built in a park in 1951 where several operas and orchestral works are performed during the summer months (changing each season).