Vacation Apartment in Elsdorf-Westermuehlen - 861 sqft, african, comfortable, bright (# 3412)
Enjoy the charm of a 4* and 5* accommodations. If you are looking for the particular apartment or a cottage in the heart of Schleswig-Holstein then we give you the "African For-Rest Lodge" with its 2 apartments and the guest house "Kiel-Canal-Lodge". The owner is a great lover of the African continent and has one of the apartments decorated in this style. The other accommodations are designed traditionally with the sea and the freshness of the North in mind., key advantages: african, comfortable, bright, Quality: rated with 4 DTV star(s), 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located directly in the center and downtown area of Elsdorf-Westermuehlen, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, Equipment:
The "African For-Rest Lodge" is a 2-family house and has two thematically diverse apartments each with their own individual experience of space. The ground floor is the apartment "For African-Rest Lodge" with large terrace and outdoor fireplace. The apartment "Sea Lodge" is located on the 1st floor with a balcony and is decorated maritime. Both apartments have separate entrances. The apartments are situated not far from Rendsburg.
As a great connoisseur and lover of the African continent the owner has transformed the more than 80 square meters large apartment in a true African style apartment. Carefully chosen colors and tones and complemented by matching accessories. Immediately upon entering the guest dives into the African way of life and sees himself transported to another continent.
* Furnished terrace with brick fireplace
* Wireless Internet
* 2 bedrooms: 1 Bedroom with a double bed and 2 x 2m with second fireplace, Bedroom with 2 single beds (1 x 2m)
* 1 bathroom: shower, hair dryer, towels
* 1 living room: comfortable seating area with a leather sofa and a beautiful wood coffee table, satellite TV, music system
* 1 Kitchen: fully equipped with electric stove / oven / dishwasher / microwave / toaster, washing-up brush
* There is also a washing machine in the African Sea Lodge.
* the owner is very happy as a knowledgeable local guide available
* We have many tips for trips for you
* The apartments "African For-Rest Lodge" and the house "Kiel-Canal-Lodge" are set up according to the findings of Feng Shui
* very quiet
Location Kiel Holtenau Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Kiel Holtenau Airport. From Kiel Holtenau Airport the distance to the unit at Forstweg 9, 24768 Elsdorf-Westermuehlen is about 53 km (33.1 miles), approximately a 39 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Elsdorf-Westermuehlen, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $116-$121 for 4 persons.
Unit Size: 861 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Oven, Dish Washer, Microwave, Toaster, Clothes Dryer, Television, Satellite TV, DVD Player, Patio, Outdoor Dining Area
The African-Rest Lodge is located in Elsdorf-Westermühlen. This idyllic place is in the middle of Schleswig-Holstein between the North and Baltic Seas. There is easy access to the A7 motorway on the county town of Rendsburg. It is about twenty minutes away from the highway which will bring you to Elsdorf-Westermühlen.
Discover Elsdorf-Westermühlen and local activities:
* On the one hand, the guest can enjoy the calmness of his apartment while he was on the other side has many walks nearby. It's worth a visit to the old garrison town of Rendsburgl. A rich blend of old and modern shopping speaks for itself.
* Nord-Ostsee-Kanal with famous cruise ships such as the Dream Ship "Berlin".
More travel info about Elsdorf-Westermuehlen: Elsdorf-Westermuehlen is a municipality in the district of Rendsburg-Eckernfoerde, in Schleswig-Holstein, Germany.