Saturday Check-In (During Summer Season)
Linens Not Furnished
Pets Not Allowed
Private, secluded, and serene are all words to perfectly describe Chateau Relaxo. Unwind and unplug from the little things and relax under the trees while listening to the sounds of nature. This cabin is the only private residence on the majestic, oak lined road, just around the bend from the largest protected area on Edisto, Botany Bay Plantation. You will feel miles away from everything while only a quick ten minute drive to the crowds, restaurants, and shopping on Edisto Beach. This modular home was remodeled and professionally decorated with adorable furnishings reflecting love for nature and all things Edisto. You will hear birds singing and feel at peace in no time at all. If you are looking for a true escape and digital detox for just you or the whole family, you have found it at Chateau Relaxo. Please call for details about season hours of Botany Bay Plantation and beach access. Pets Considered. No Smoking.
Private Beach access is available by calling Cap't Michael with Wilkinson's Landing . No Smoking. Pets Considered - Please Call.
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 1 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa, 1 Other, 1 Full
* Business: Nearby Bank, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Restaurants
* Convenience: Golf Course, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services
* Culture: Botany Bay Plantation, Edisto Interpretive Center, Edisto Island Historical Museum, Edisto Island Serpentarium
* Entertainment: DVD Player, 1 TV (No Satellite)
* Geographic: Edisto Island Home, Secluded
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Refrigerator
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Fireplace, Washer & Dryer, No Internet Access, 2 Night Minimum In Off Season
* Outdoor: Charcoal Grill, Deck, Screened Porch