Vacation Apartment in Dudenhofen - 603 sqft, cozy, spacious, central (# 4429)
A cozy and spacious top floor apartment close to Speyer. Ideal base for exploring the area including trips to Heidelberg, Schwetzingen, Bad Durkheim or the Elsaß. It is approximately 3 km away from the technology museum in Speyer with Europe's largest aerospace exhibition. In about 10 km away is the Freizeitpark "Holiday Park" with the roller coaster "GeForce"., key advantages: cozy, spacious, central, 1 large living/family room with dining area, , fully equipped kitchen, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, The unit is conveniently located close to the downtown area of Dudenhofen, Walking distance into downtown Dudenhofen is only 3 minutes, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, There is also additional street parking available for this object, Equipment:
The apartment for 2-3 people is about 56 square meters and located on the top floor. The apartment is divided into a bedroom , living room, kitchen, shower room and balcony.
* The bedroom has two beds, each 90 x 200 cm mattress that can be put together. A large wardrobe is also available.
* The living room is furnished with table and chairs, leather sofa, satellite TV and radio.
* The fully equipped kitchen has a 4 ring hob, oven, fridge, 4- star freezer compartment , coffee , Tchibo Cafissimo and a kettle .
* The bathroom has a shower, sink and toilet.
* For the balcony, balcony furniture available . (Table, chairs and umbrella )
* In the living room you can request an extra bed ( 80 x 200 cm - 90 kg load ).
* For the cyclists : we keep making room in the shed for your bike wheels.
Location Mannheim City Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Mannheim City Airport. From Mannheim City Airport the distance to the unit at Ernst-Reuter-Straße 5, 67373 Dudenhofen is about 30 km (18.7 miles), approximately a 30 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Dudenhofen, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $76-$60 for 2 persons. We offer discount for 7 nights 10% discount.
Unit Size: 603 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Oven, Stove, Freezer, Refrigerator, Toaster, Television, Satellite TV, DVD Player, Balcony, Games
Discover Dudenhofen and local activities:
* Discover the picturesque old town and the Imperial Cathedral of Speyer, stroll through museums and exhibitions - it's worth it! Tip: In the art museum you can admire, among other things, the original Space Shuttle BURAN amid Europe's largest aerospace exhibition.
* Lace up your running or walking shoes, saddle the bike and go into the Palatinate Forest! Cycling and walking, barefoot and keep-path waiting for you
* Numerous wine bars and restaurants, ice cream parlors and wine bars.
* Holiday Park in Hassloch only about 10 kilometers from Dudenhofen where the famous roller coaster "Expedition GeForce".
* Kaiserdom (Speyer)
* Historische Altstadt (Speyer)
* Judenbad (Speyer)
* Technikmuseum (Speyer)
* Sea Life (Speyer)
* Pfälzer Weinsteig (near Bad Dürkheim)
* Riesenfass (Bad Dürkheim)
* Holiday-Park (Haßloch)
* Brochures on hiking trails and attractions are in the apartment.
* Schlösser / Burgen: Annweiler, Burg Trifels, Bad Dürkheim, Schloss- and Festungsruine Hardenburg, Edenkoben, Villa Ludwigshöhe, Neustadt an der Weinstraße, Hambacher Schloss
* Schwimmbäder / Spaßbäder: Haßloch, Badepark Haßloch, Speyer, Bademaxx, Landau, La Ola, Hockenheim, Aquadrom
* Badeseen: Speyer, Binsfeldseen (auch FKK), Brühl, Kollerinsel (auch FKK), Böhl-Iggelheim, Niederwiesenweiher (auch FKK), Römerberg-Mechtersheim, Großer & Kleiner Weiher, Germersheim, Germersheimer See, Blaue Adria
* Freizeitparks / Zoo´s: Haßloch, Holiday-Park, Wachenheim, Kurpfalz-Park, Mannheim, Luisenpark, Landau, Reptilium, Speyer, Sea Life, Ludwigshafen-Rheingönheim, Wildpark, Wildpark – Falknerei Potzberg
* Action: Helicopter sightseeing flights over Speyer, sailing tours, skydiving, hot air ballooning, rock climbing (climbing Forest Speyer or climbing in the wild in Bad Durkheim), trolley ride, football golf, water skiing, jet skiing, speedboat, Hockenheimring
More travel info about Dudenhofen: Dudenhofen is a municipality in the Rhein-Pfalz-Kreis, in Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany.