Welcome to the "Hale Mauna" our "Mountain Home". We are sure you will get into the laid back tone this setting commands.
Spacious and with all the amenities of home, this home has 3 bedrooms, a rec room/bedroom, a loft and 2 full bathrooms. This 2000+ square foot home can easily accomodate 10 of your closest friends and family for an amazing, relaxing High Mountain Forest experience. Perfect for a multifamily vacation.
Located in a private setting you and your guests can enjoy the outdoor hot tub after a day of skiing, hiking, rafting or just unwinding from a life of rushing around. Let the stress melt away in the water and feel the peace of the forest surrounding you. Outdoor living space surrounds this Mountain Paradise.
chef will enjoy cooking in this mountain flavor kitchen and there is room for all to enjoy the bounty at the spacious dining table. games at the game table, shoot some pool or play ping pong! Enjoy the hot tub before turning in to get a good night's sleep and ready for another fun day at the "Hale Mauna".
This home is also just minutes from Big Trees State Park, numerous hiking trails, high Sierra Lakes, not to mention the spectacular wineries to explore in Murphys. There is something for everyone to enjoy at The Hale Mauna. And of course Bear Valley Ski Resort is just a short drive away! Golf and Ski in the same day!
We look forward to your visit!
REDWOOD + PRICING below is based on non-holiday prices. These prices include cleaning, taxes and the Spa Fee. Half of the fee will be taken at the time of reservation and the other half will be due 30 days prior to your visit. Please ask our reservationist about our cancellation policy. An additional $100 non-refundable pet fee will apply if you choose to bring your four-legged family member. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT CSA TRAVEL INSURANCE is also available, but not included in the below prices.
2 nights $909.50
3 nights $1,214.25
4 nights $1,519.00
5 nights $1,715.10
6 nights $1,998.12
7 nights $2,140.16
Add'tl nights $262.88
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 6 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Pets: Dogs Allowed
* Business Services Nearby: Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Nearby Restaurants, Golf Course Nearby, Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services
* Geographic Proximity: Close to Big Trees State Park, Bear Valley Ski Resort under 1hr, Close to Hiking Trails, Close to Lakes, Lake Alpine Nearby, Close to Wineries, Close to Town, Secluded
* Home Living Amenities: Linens & Towels, Pet Friendly (additional fee), Ceiling Fans, Central Heat, Fireplace, Wood Stove, WiFi High Speed Internet, Dual Shower Heads, Double Vanity in Master Bath, Washer & Dryer, Dining Area, Great Room, Recreation Room, Loft Area, Beach Towels, Hair Dryers, High Chair, Portable Crib (Fischer Price), Playpen (Fischer Price), Hot Tub
* Indoor Entertainment: Pool Table, Ping Pong Table, Cable TV, DVD Player, VCR, CD Player, Stereo System, Nintendo 64 w/Games, Games & Puzzles
* Kitchen Amenities & Basics: Gas Stove Top, Dishwasher, Trash Compactor, Microwave, Coffee Maker, Ice Maker, Toaster, Toaster Oven, Blender, Serving Pieces, Cookware, Flatware
* Outdoor Entertainment & Features: Gas BBQ Grill, Charcoal BBQ Grill, Picnic Table, Deck, Club House, Lake Nearby, Shared Pool, Accessible Tennis Courts, Mountain Views, Seasonal Stream, Garage Access, Access to Big Trees Rec Center