Hale Mauna (Mountain Home) located in the beautiful Big Trees Village area
Welcome to the "Hale Mauna" our "Mountain Home". We are sure you will get into the laid back tone this setting commands. Come to the Hale Mauna and enjoy your stay!
Spacious and with all the amenities of home, this home has 3 bedrooms, a rec room/bedroom, a loft and 2 full bathrooms. This 2000+ square foot home can easily accomodate 10 of your closest friends and family for an amazing, relaxing High Mountain Forest experience. Perfect for a multifamily vacation.
chef will enjoy cooking in this mountain flavor kitchen and there is room for all to enjoy the bounty at the spacious dining table. games at the game table, shoot some pool or play ping pong! Enjoy the hot tub before turning in to get a good night's sleep and ready for another fun day at the "Hale Mauna".
Located in a private setting you and your guests can enjoy the outdoor hot tub after a day of skiing, hiking, rafting or just unwinding from a life of rushing around. Let the stress melt away in the water and feel the peace of the forest surrounding you. Outdoor living space surrounds this Mountain Paradise.
There is always something to do for everyone! Arnold Rim Trail, White Pines Lake, the Stanislaus renowned Big Trees State of some of the largest and most beautiful Redwood and Sequoia Trees are all less than 5 minutes away! Award winning wineries and boutique style shopping opportunities in the nearby town of Murphys will be sure to please everyone. And of course Bear Valley Ski Resort and numerous high country lakes and trails (Including the Pacific Crest Trail) are all just a short drive away!
We look forward to your next visit to the Hale Mauna!
REDWOOD + PRICING below is based on non-holiday prices. These prices include cleaning/linens fee, taxes and the Spa Fee. Half of the fee will be taken at the time of reservation and the other half will be due 30 days prior to your visit. Please ask our reservationist about our cancellation policy. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT CSA TRAVEL INSURANCE is also available, but not included in the below prices.
An additional $100 non-refundable pet fee will apply if you choose to bring your four-legged family member.
2 nights $909.50
3 nights $1,214.25
4 nights $1,519.00
5 nights $1,715.10
6 nights $1,998.12
7 nights $2,140.16
Add'tl nights $262.88
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 6 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Pets: Dogs Allowed
* Bath Features: Dual Shower Heads, Double Vanity in Master Bath
* Convenience services nearby: Restaurants, Golf Courses, Grocery Store, Medical Services, Nearby ATM, Nearby Internet Cafe
* Heating / Cooling: Ceiling Fans, Central Heat, Fireplace, Wood Stove
* In-Home Electronics: WiFi High Speed Internet, Cable TV, DVD Player, VCR, Nintendo 64 w/Games, Stereo System, CD Player
* Indoor Entertainment: Pool Table, Ping Pong Table, Games & Puzzles
* Kitchen Amenities: Coffee Maker, Toaster, Blender, Serving Pieces/Flatware, Microwave, Ice Maker, Gas Stove Top, Dishwasher, Trash Compactor
* Nearby attractions to visit: Calaveras Big Trees State Park, Bear Valley Ski Resort under 1hr, Numerous Hiking Trails, Close to Lakes, Close to Wineries
* Other Home Amenities and Layout: Hair Dryers, Washer & Dryer, Baby Crib, Playpen, High Chair, Loft Area, Garage Access
* Outdoor Entertainment: Hot Tub (additional fee), Gas BBQ Grill, Charcoal BBQ Grill, Outdoor Seating, Deck
* Special notes about this home: Pet Friendly (additional fee), Linens & Towels included, No Central AC only fresh mtn air, Additional fee for Hot Tub, Read your emailed Guest Packet