ALL CABINS HAVE A STANDARD $300 REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPOSIT, A HOUSEKEEPING CHARGE AND 6% COUNTY TAX IN ADDITION TO THE RENT. 3 Night Minimum During Holiday Periods. Walk or ski in to open forest from the back of this home. What a View! This home is well maintained and exudes warmth and comfort. 2 story, w/deck, w/downslope access. Family room, pellet stove and fireplace w/wood burning insert. Lovely yard in spring/summer. Flat screen tv in living room. 2 TVs, VCR, cable, microwave, DW, W&D, BBQ (summer only). Internet available!!! No guest use of garage.
1 king, 2 queens, 2 twin, 1 double hide-a-bed.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
* Business: Internet access-Big Trees, Nearby ATM, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Area Fitness Center, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Restaurants/cafes, Shopping
* Culture: Calaveras County Frog Jump, Casinos, Plays and concerts, Theatre, Wineries
* Entertainment: Cable Television, Fire Place, Pellet Stove, Television, VCR, Wood Burning Stove
* Family: Golf, Library
* Geographic: Big Trees Area, Near Lake, Near River
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils, W & D
* Living: Blankets, Pillows, Washer & Dryer, wood burning fireplace, Internet, Dishwasher, Pellet Stove, Wi-Fi, DVD player, VCR Player, Linens not included
* Outdoor: BBQ Grill, Biking, Boating, Caverns, Deck, Fishing, Fly Fishing, Hiking Trails, Jet Ski Rental, Near Big Trees State Park, Near County Fair Grounds, Near New Melones Lake, Sight-Seeing, Skiing, Snowmobile Rental, Swimming, Wildlife Viewing, Wineries