The word "Wakanda" is Sioux for "Magical" that's what your experience will be
Located in beautiful Big Trees Village. This home has a great floor plan and is set up for all of your wants and needs. Large bedrooms and additional sleeping areas will accommodate a party up to 10 people and still have room for everyone to spread out and have fun. (please note: for a party of 10, 2 people would have to bring sleeping bags.
As an added bonus this home also features a small, one person, Harry Potter themed bedroom upstairs!
So much for all to table, games, card/puzzle table, not to mention the great outdoors!!
A magical experience awaits you here at the "WAKANDA CABIN"!
Minutes from Big Trees State Park, numerous hiking trails, high Sierra Lakes, not to mention the spectacular wineries to explore in Murphys and enjoy skiing at Bear Valley... There is something for everyone to enjoy at The Wakanda Cabin! We look forward to your visit!
CEDAR PRICING below is based on non-holiday prices. These prices include cleaning, and taxes. Half of the fee will be taken at the time of reservation and the other half will be due 30 days prior to your visit. Please ask our reservationist about our cancellation policy.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT CSA TRAVEL INSURANCE is also available, but not included in the below prices.
2 nights $599.00
3 nights $811.00
4 nights $1,023.00
5 nights $1,160.80
6 nights $1,357.96
7 nights $1,458.66
Add'tl nights $183.38
A review from a happy guest:
Bear Valley weekend
Wakanda house was a great vacation spot in the Bear Valley area. We enjoyed the spacious house and comfortable bedrooms. The house is close to Bear Valley skiing and only 10 minutes from downtown Arnold where we found a great restaurant. We enjoyed a night playing games by the fire after skiing during the day. The house is also just minutes from beautiful Calaveras Big Trees park. We would definitely stay there again.
Stayed: January 2015 Submitted: January 21, 2015 Source: VRBO
Recommended for: Age 55+, Sightseeing, Families with teenagers, Families with young children, Romantic getaway
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Bunk 2 Other
* Bath Features: Hairdryers
* Convenience services nearby: Restaurants, Golf Courses, Grocery Store, Medical Services, Nearby ATM, Nearby Internet Cafe
* Heating / Cooling: Ceiling Fans, Central Heat, Wood Stove
* In-Home Electronics: WiFi High Speed Internet, Cable TV, DVD Player, VCR, Stereo System, CD Player
* Indoor Entertainment: Pool Table, Games & Puzzles, Library
* Kitchen Amenities: Coffee Maker, Toaster, Blender, Mixer, Serving Pieces/Flatware, Microwave, Dishwasher, Trash Compactor
* Nearby attractions to visit: Calaveras Big Trees State Park, Bear Valley Ski Resort under 1hr, Numerous Hiking Trails, Close to Lakes, Close to Wineries
* Other Home Amenities and Layout: Washer & Dryer, Iron / Ironing Board
* Outdoor Entertainment: Charcoal BBQ Grill, Outdoor Seating, Deck
* Recreation Center Amenities: Big Trees Village access
* Special notes about this home: No Central AC only fresh mtn air, Read your emailed Guest Packet