Vacation Apartment in Diez - 753 sqft, stylish, comfortable, nice view (# 3447)
The stylish attic apartment is with full comfort and a fantastic view over Diez. It is close to town and is also near the Diezer Grafenschloß, cozy restaurants, and Weihnlokalen Also located close to Limburg a.d. Lahn with the famous Limburg Cathedral and its historic center., key advantages: stylish, comfortable, nice view, Quality: rated with 3 DTV star(s), 1 living/family room with dining area, , fully equipped kitchen, has a breakfast nook, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located close to the downtown area of Diez, , There is parking in front of the house available for this object, There is also additional street parking available for this object, Equipment:
The apartment is 70 square meters in size and is beautiful and much comfort. The apartment is a Non smoking apartment. It consists of a bedroom with double bed, a sofa bed and a cot. The elegant and cozy living and dining room has a television, video and DVD player and a music system. In addition, the apartment has a large kitchen with stove, microwave, fridge freezer and a dishwasher. Sufficient crockery, glasses, pots and electric kitchen gadgets are available. A nice spacious bathroom with toilet and shower, and a large hall with a beautiful play area for children complete the apartment. Spaces for cars are outside the house, as well as bicycle parking behind the house.
* Children under 3 years - free
* Pet-7 € per day
Location Frankfurt Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Frankfurt Airport. From Frankfurt Airport the distance to the unit at Adelheidstraße 6, 65582 Diez is about 70 km (43.7 miles), approximately a 54 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Diez, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $67-$58 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 753 square feet
Additional Features: Central Heating, Oven, Stove, Dish Washer, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Washing Machine, Television, Satellite TV, DVD Player, Patio, Garden, Outdoor Dining Area, Sofabed
Discover Diez and local activities:
* Within a few minutes walk of the Diezer visitor center with its small, beautiful Old Town, the Diezer Grafenschloß and the cozy wine bars and restaurants that invite you to linger.
* Biking and hiking trails are nearby.
* Go on an expedition through the new city park Diezer (BUGA in Diez). The park invites you to open-air festivals, garden tours, concerts, exhibitions and many more surprises.
* It is also worthwhile to visit the redesigned Grafenschloß with its museum. Not far away, too, is in the 17th -Century baroque palace Schloss Oranienstein.
* Visit the nearby Limburg A.D. Lahn and his famous Limburg Cathedral and its historic center which every year attracts thousands of visitors.
* Weilburg: Weilburg Royal Palace with historic Christmas Market, Kristallhöhle in Kubach, Baumaschinen-Museem, Berg- and Stadt-Museum, Terrakotta-Armee, Tierpark.
* Koblenz Deutsches Eck (the confluence of the Rhine and Moselle), Festung Ehrenbreitstein, Kurfürstliches Schloß. One can also take the cable car
* Wiesbaden: they go walking in the lovely park (combined with a visit to the casino)
* Frankfurt: The dynamic and international financial and trade fair city with the most imposing skyline in Germany. Visit the Palm Garden and Zoo.
* Mainz: Visit the 'Jahrtausend-Erfinder Johannes Gutenberg' from Mainz
* Cafe Rath
* Komm rein zum Wein
* Bierstube Schlosstreppchen
* La Piazza (Pizzera)
* Adventsmarkt in Diez
* Weihnachtsmarkt in Limburg a.d. Lahn
* Whisky-Fair 2013 on 27./28.04.2013
* Limburger Altstadtfest on 28. - 30.06.2013
Coming from Frankfurt on the A3, exit Limburg-Nord, direction Diez and from Cologne on the A3, exit Diez. Diez and Limburg are also easily accessible by car, bus and train very well. Wiesbaden and Koblenz are both just 20 minutes away and are easily accessible by public transport. Frankfurt is only about 30 - 40 minutes by car. Limburg has a ICE - railway connection with direct connections to Cologne and Frankfurt and Frankfurt Airport.
More travel info about Diez: Diez (also Dietz) is a municipality in Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany. It is part of the Rhein-Lahn-Kreis. Diez lies north of the Taunus mountains, on the banks of the river Lahn. The town is dominated by the castle of the medieval counts of Diez, the later residence of the counts of Nassau-Diez. Diez is the seat of the Verbandsgemeinde ("collective municipality") Diez.