Vacation Apartment in Diessen am Ammersee - 753 sqft, central location, bright, friendly (# 3238)
The apartment has 2 bedrooms, large terrace and private garden, new interior, and in a very quiet yet central location, bright, and friendly., key advantages: central location, bright, friendly, 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located directly in the center and downtown area of Diessen am Ammersee, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, Equipment:
The apartment is on the ground floor of a beautiful and well-kept apartment house in which local owners live. The approximately 73 sqm large apartment is divided as follows: The ground floor is a large, bright living-dining room with direct access to the large south-facing terrace which has a retractable awning. From the terrace you enter a private, barely visible, idyllic garden, which is about 260qm large. Garden furniture and barbecue in the garden cottage available. The apartment includes a parking space and three bike racks which are located directly in front of the house. The living / dining room has a large corner sofa with chaise lounge, which can be converted easily into a double bed with a sleeping area of ??140 x 204cm. The spacious living / dining room (23sqm) has a large, extendable dining table with 4 chairs. From here you can either take a look at the Andechs Monastery in the distance as well as on the steeple of St. Mary Cathedral. In the media room there is a TV and a DVD player and a radio with CD player. From the living room go to the small, well-equipped kitchen with cooking and baking possibilities (electric cooker with ceramic hob and oven). A refrigerator with a small freezer compartment is of course included as well as a microwave. The bright, focused eastward floor bedroom has a double bed (sleeping area: 160 x 200cm) and features a spacious closet. Opposite the bedroom there is a neat bathroom with sink, toilet and bath with shower facilities. The basement area is reached by a spiral staircase from the living room. The hallway leads to the next spacious second bedroom (18 sqm) with the single beds (mattress: 90 x 200 cm) and wardrobe. Also located in this room a cozy sofa with reading lamp and a small television screen. The great, the garden-facing windows makes the room appear bright and cheerful. All windows can be darkened with shutters. Furthermore, the apartment comes with hardwood and tile so well equipped and suitable for allergy sufferers.
Location Munich Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Munich Airport. From Munich Airport the distance to the unit at Adalbert-Stifter-Straße 1, 86911 Diessen am Ammersee is about 86 km (53.7 miles), approximately a 1 hour, 5 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Diessen am Ammersee, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $81-$133 for 1 person.
Unit Size: 753 square feet
Additional Features: Central Heating, Oven, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Television, DVD Player, Patio, Garden, Outdoor Dining Area, Games, Sofabed
The apartment is located in a quiet residential area in Dießen, located about 10 minutes from the beautiful Lake Ammersee.
Discover Dießen am Ammersee and local activities:
* Train station and town center with its many shops, restaurants and cafes are within walking distance.
* Dießen is a renowned health resort located directly on the Ammersee and has about 10 000 inhabitants. Ammersee is the third largest lake in Bavaria and offers a wealth of recreational and leisure activities such as swimming, sailing, boating, surfing, scuba diving or take a boat ride on the historic paddle steamer.
* Likewise in Diessen it is possible to play tennis, Nordic walking, inline skating, horseback riding, miniature golf and more. A very nice golf course in Hohenpähl is located about 20 minutes drive from Diessen. Many well-maintained hiking and biking trails run in the beautiful surroundings with views of the Alps and the lake.
* In the immediate surroundings you Diessen Marienmünster a Andechs Monastery or the many baroque buildings in Pfaffenwinkel. The surrounding Bavarian lakes (Lake Starnberg, Wörthsee, Pilsensee, Wessling lake) and the Werdenfels with Garmisch-Partenkirchen and the Zugspitze can also be reached. Munich and Augsburg are also not far away and can be reached by public transport in less than an hour.
* Wirtshaus am Kirchsteig
* Hotel Gashof Seefelder Hof
* Gasthof Unterbräu
* Eiscafe Venezia Dießen
* Neue Post
* Restaurant La Gondola
* Seerestaurant St. Alban
More travel info about Diessen am Ammersee: Diessen am Ammersee is a municipality in the district of Landsberg in Bavaria in Germany, located on the south-west of the Ammersee (lake).