This family friendly home has plenty of space for the whole gang! A Rustic 2 bedroom, 1 bath main house complete with a fully plumbed outdoor bath, a guest cabin and bunk house overlooking the water. Great views and a two slip dock!
Moose Lodge is a great get away for the whole family. It offers a large yard with 170 feet of Flathead Lake water frontage, 2 boat slips, a deck and an outdoor "bath house" with a 3/4 bath. Enjoy meals on outdoor barbeque/picnic area ulilizing a large propane grill.
The Northeast facing main house has a full kitchen with a dishwasher, living room with a pull out sofa sleeper, full bath, and two bedrooms. The Main bedroom has a queen bed and the second bedroom has a set of twin bunk beds.
Unique to this rustic cabin: one guest cabin has a queen bed and the bunk house (suituated near the water) has a set of twin bunk beds and a set of double bunk beds.
From Moose Lodge you can see privately owned Cromwell Island and Wild Horse Island. The 25 square mile Wild Horse Island is primarily a wild life refuge owned by the State of Montana and is open to the public by day.
Wild Horse Island has numberous trailheads that are accessible by water. It is home an incredible variety of wildlife including deer, elk, big horned mountain sheep, black bears and wild horses. So, pack a lunch, put on your hiking shoes and prepare for an adventure on Wild Horse Island! This trip is a must, if you are staying at Moose Lodge.
Moose Lodge is located on the Southwest shore of Flathead Lake in Dayton, MT and is 20 minutes from the Polson area (and some great golf). The National Bison Range is another 30 minutes South. Heading North, Lakeside is 20 minutes away, Glacier National Park is approximately 90 minutes and the Village of Bigfork is 35 minutes away.
The area offers great golf, hiking, fishing, watersports, golf, shopping and sightseeing all nearby!
Moose Lodge accommodates 14 people. No Smoking. Pets upon owner's approval.
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa, 2 Bunk 2 Full
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Near Public Boat Launch, Near Resturants, Nearby Grocery
* Culture: Art Galleries, Bigfork Summer Playhouse, O'Shaughnessy Cultural Arts, Port Polson Player Playhouse
* Entertainment: CD Player, DVD Player, TV - No Cable
* Geographic: Great Mtn/Lake Views, Minutes from Boat Rental, Near Wild Horse State Park, On Flathead Lake, Walking Trails
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster
* Living: Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: BBQ Grill, Beach, Boat Dock, Boat Slip Available, Deck, Fire Pit, Gas Grill, Lake Front, Patio, Large Gravel Beach