LLAG Luxury Vacation Apartment in Darmstadt-Eberstadt - 646 sqft, bright, sunny, central, new (# 3559)
5 Stars Apartment in Darmstadt with 60 m² that features a bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, terrace, pool, sauna, internet, and is ideal for 2 people max.3., key advantages: bright, sunny, central, new, Quality: rated with 5 DTV star(s), 1 large living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, has a breakfast nook, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located close to the downtown area of Darmstadt-Eberstadt, Walking distance into downtown Darmstadt-Eberstadt is only 10 minutes, Garage, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, There is also additional street parking available for this object, Equipment:
The bright and sunny apartment with perfect infrastructure is located in the basement of a modern and well maintained family home in a preferred, very quiet residential area in Darmstadt-Eberstadt, just 6 km from the center of Darmstadt.
* Living room: The 25 square meters living room has a leather sofa with table, a desk with internet and a cozy reading area bright with a comfortable armchair, satellite TV, hi-fi surround system and a large ceiling fan.
* Kitchen: The kitchen is 7 square meters and consists of a kitchenette with 4-ring induction hob, oven, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, espresso machine, toaster, kettle, electric bread slicer, free-standing large fridge / freezer combination and a dining table for 3 people. The living room and kitchen have direct access to the terrace via sliding door.
* Bedroom: The 16m ² bedroom has a comfortable Hülsta Designer double bed (200x190 cm) including dimmable LED reading light, a large sliding door wardrobe with mirror and a satellite TV radio DVD combination.
* Bathroom: The bathroom has a 6 m tall walk-in shower unit (120x90 cm) with Raindance shower head and clear glass separation. Adjacent are a linen closet and a ceiling-high cabinet with vanity mirror 100cm. In addition to the exterior window, there is an electric ventilation system.
* Entrance / Hallway: The floor area is about 3 square meters and houses a built-in wardrobe with mirror and wardrobe.
* General: All of rooms are bright and 2.52 m high, are on a plane, have 3-fold glazed exterior windows with safety glass and electric aluminum blinds, individually controlled underfloor heating and radiators.
* Terrace: 16 m² south-facing terrace is shaded by an electric awning and is equipped with garden table, chairs and loungers. It has an outdoor lighting and outdoor outlets.
* Laundry room: 7 steps deep in the basement of 14 m² is washing / drying / heating room with washer, dryer and washing lines.
* Sauna / Gym: Next to it is the 15 m² sauna room, equipped with a Finnish sauna with large glass door, a full bathroom with waterfall shower and other Kneipp hose cycling exercise machine, satellite TV and radio.
* Garden / Pool: The 600 m² garden is watered automatically and the lawn is well maintained. There is a heated swimming pool (May to mid-Sep 28 ° C) with counter-current swimming and a hot water outdoor shower. At the end of the garden is a garden house and a garage complex with 2 additional car parking spaces.
* Color laser fax, scanner and copier for sharing
Location Frankfurt Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Frankfurt Airport. From Frankfurt Airport the distance to the unit at Alkmaarstraße 26, 64297 Darmstadt-Eberstadt is about 36 km (22.5 miles), approximately a 26 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Darmstadt-Eberstadt, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $122-$110 for 2 persons. 10% discount for LLAG customers
Unit Size: 646 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Oven, Stove, Charcoal Grill, Dish Washer, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Television, Satellite TV, DVD Player, Patio, Garden, Telephone, Outdoor Pool, Sauna, Alarm Clock, Outdoor Dining Area, Safe, Sofabed
Centrally located and yet very quiet between the forest and nature reserve.
Discover Darmstadt-Eberstadt and local activities:
* As a wine region, the Bergstraße is split into a northern and a southern Baden Hessian section. The Bergstraße is famous for its almond trees that grow here as well as figs and olive trees.
* The Bergstrasse is a part of the Rhine-Main-Neckar region which is highly developed and industrialized. The main tourist attractions in addition to the landscape itself are Heidelberg Castle and Old Town, the Art Nouveau Centre Darmstadt Mathildenhöhe artists' colony, the chain of castles along the edge of the Odenwald - Burg Frankenstein near Darmstadt-Eberstadt, the ruins of Tannenberg and the vestiges of the Burg Jossa in Seeheim-Jugenheim, Auerbach castle in Auerbach, the Starkenburg in Heppenheim, the Wachenburg and Windeck in Weinheim, the Strahlenburg in Schriesheim, the Ruine Schauenburg in Dossenheim. Picturesque old town centers in many cities and towns, especially the almost perfectly preserved old town of Heppenheim with magnificent town Hall, market Square, „Dom der Bergstraße“ and many medieval half-timbered buildings, also the old towns of Zwingenberg with remnants of the old city wall, Bensheim and Weinheim. A prominent landmark in the immediate vicinity of the Bergstrasse is the Carolingian gatehouse of Klosters Lorsch which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Driving Directions: Exit A5 Pfungstadt / Darmstadt-Eberstadt at traffic lights next to the Karlsruher Strasse turn left on St. Heidelberger Str 1.2 km follow up crossing Ringstr. Turn right onto Ringstrasse and follow it for350m up to the Strohweg. Turn right into the Strohweg and follow 400 m. Then on 1. Strasse on the right is the Alkmaarstr. The road to the left turn to follow, 50m left is a walk to the main entrance Alkmaarstr. 26. Guest parking is located 50m further on the left.
By train to Darmstadt main station by tram line 1. Get off at the Heidelberger Straße stop by Schloss Straße on the Ringstrase in Strohweg. After about 400m turn right into Alkmaarstrße. Turn left, 50m on the left is the main entrance at Alkmaarstr. 26th
More travel info about Darmstadt-Eberstadt: Eberstadt is a borough of the urban district Darmstadt in Hessen, Germany with a population of 21,687 (as of 2007-12-31). It is Darmstadt's southernmost suburb.