Vacation Home in Dargun - 969 sqft, central, beautiful, relaxing (# 3355)
Our cottage is right on the Naturpark Mecklenburgische Schweiz and Lake Kummerow in a beautiful wooded area. It is perfect for rest and relaxation!, key advantages: central, beautiful, relaxing, 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is located near the edge of the village, Walking distance into downtown Dargun is only 10 minutes, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, There is also additional street parking available for this object, Equipment:
In the cottage you will find a fully equipped kitchen (4-burner stove, oven, toaster, microwave, coffee maker, kettle, blender, refrigerator, dishwasher) with dining table for up to 8 people and a high chair. In the large living-dining area there is a cozy sofa with sleeping function and 2 chairs to relax. The living area is equipped with satellite TV, DVD player and mini stereo (MP3, CD). From there, a large patio door opens to a small patio with seating.
The house has a large bedroom with double bed, wardrobe and small cot. The second bedroom is equipped with a wardrobe and two single beds. A smaller room with bunk bed and a small wardrobe is ideal for 2 people or children. The bathroom has a circular shower, toilet, sink, hair dryer, and ample storage space and storage space for cosmetics. In addition, there is an additional guest bathroom in the property.
In the annex there is a washing machine, a clothes horse, an additional sink and plenty of room for anglers to store their equipment.
The fenced garden with hedges that is around 450 sqm is very inviting. There is a large terrace with garden furniture, chairs, parasol and barbecue. Here you can sit, enjoy the sun while listening to the birds and the rustling of the leaves.
A lockable shed to store your bikes and toys.
Rarking is located at the entrance to the property.
Location Rostock Laage Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Rostock Laage Airport. From Rostock Laage Airport the distance to the unit at Am Waldeck 17, 17159 Dargun is about 55 km (34.3 miles), approximately a 56 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Dargun, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $96-$129 for 6 persons.
Unit Size: 969 square feet
Additional Features: Central Heating, Oven, Stove, Charcoal Grill, Dish Washer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Washing Machine, Television, Satellite TV, DVD Player, Patio, Garden, Alarm Clock, Outdoor Dining Area, Games, Sofabed
Our holiday home is in a small cottage settlement situated at the entrance of the park Mecklenburg Switzerland Vorpommersche river. All year round you will find the best conditions for a variety of recreational activities. Holidays in Dargun is a very special experience, especially for recreation seekers and outdoor enthusiasts. Whether summer or winter, in the natural park you will certainly not be bored.
Nearby are beautiful hiking and biking trails lead through miles of the park. Only 300m away is the Klostersee with its beautiful white sand beach. The monastery and palace complex of Dargun is only 500m away from the house.
Discover Dargun and local activities:
* The nearby forest offers excellent walking opportunities. In addition to many sports facilities for kids are sports equipment, rowing and pedal boats available in the Circulation. The beach is open daily in season from 10.00-20.00 clock.
* The Klostersee is an artificial body of water. Here it is possible to go swimming, boating, fishing, etc.. The Dargun city center offers great shopping (Aldi & Plus are about 500 meters away from our house), various restaurants, hotels and restaurants.
* Large concerts from jazz to classical to bring life into the old walls of the monastery and palace complex.
* Beech and mixed forests surround the town and provide good recreational opportunities.
* Many beautiful places such as the new hop garden, the beach of the 23-hectare lake and the monastery nature adventure landscape.
* In the industrial area Dargun there is a brewery that continues the old tradition of beer brewing and invites you to take a tour by appointment.
* Lütt museum
* The old train station is located right next to the trolley station.
* Erlebniszentrum Ticino
* Mühlenhof Altkalen
* Cycling through the Mecklenburg Switzerland and around the Lake Kummerow. 14 selected routes are offered
* Naturpark-Infocenter Verchen.
* Pet Lelkendorf, it is not just a zoo and animal welfare of robust breeds, but a meeting place for young and old.
* The Ropes Salem is located in a fantastic location on the grounds of the country you are in Salem, right on Lake Kummerow. From the platform above the climbing wall can enjoy a unique view over the lake.
* Ivenacker zoo
* Bird Park Marlow
* A play with more than 150 actors, 4 ships, 30 horses and more. Each evening you will see a fireworks display over the "Great Jasmund".
* The Peene: As one of the best fishing places in the West makes 15 km from county town Demmin / Drönnewitz headlines. More than 30 fish species have been detected on the river cruise from Peene, Trebel and Tollense.
* At 15 stations where tourists can experience the forest habitat up close. Mascot "Scrofi", a small piglet who knows the forest like his vest pocket leads to the individual stations. Although walking is boring, but treasure hunting is cool. And a hike along the nature trail in forest Darguner Forestry is the purest treasure hunt: In the end you are rich - rich in experiences. Signs at each station with information - or to the coexistence of animals and different locomotion types of deer, fox, squirrel and spider - make the experience path to a treasure trove of knowledge. Tour 1: who completed the Great "defectors" tour completely, 4.5 km is on the way. Tour 2: The smaller "Frischlings" tour is about half as long. It is particularly suitable for children.
More travel info about Dargun: Dargun is a town in the district of Demmin, in Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania, Germany. It is situated 12 km (7 mi) km west of Demmin. It is famous for Dargun Castle, a former Cistercian abbey.