Vacation Apartment in Oberwesel - 592 sqft, sunny, bright (# 3175)
We are in the most beautiful part of the Rhine. Our sun-drenched, well-maintained house is tucked away on the outskirts of Damscheid with great views of the Rhine height above Oberwesel, near Bacharach and St. Goar. Our apartments are the only one in the Middle Rhine World Heritage Site that are affiliated with the Live like a German website., key advantages: sunny, bright, 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is located near the edge of the village, Walking distance into downtown Oberwesel is only 4 minutes, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, Equipment:
Sunny apartment with living room + kitchenette, dining area, double sofa bed mattress height 43cm and 2 armchairs. The bathroom has a extra-mirror cabinet, towel and unloading shelf. Dressing room for strollers, wheelchairs, walkers, etc. Landscaped terrace with umbrella, table and chairs. Internet DSL via network cable for free. The apartment is both seniors and the disabled-friendly. Up to 6 people for short trips or assemblers.
* Bedroom: bed linen, double bed (160x200), single bed (100x200), extra bed (80x190), wardrobe
* Kitchen: 4 ring stove, oven, egg boiler, electric grill, electric stove, refrigerator, freezer, dishes, towels, coffee maker, kitchenette, refrigerator, microwave, radio, toaster, kettle
* Bathroom: shower, hair dryer, towels, mirror, toilet, sink
* Living: linens, CD player, HiFi, radio, sofa bed (155x200), TV antenna, cable / sat TV
* Garden (1500 m²): garden furniture, gas grill, sandpit, sun loungers, parasols, pond
Location Frankfurt-Hahn Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Frankfurt-Hahn Airport. From Frankfurt-Hahn Airport the distance to the unit at Waldstraße 20, 55432 Oberwesel is about 42 km (26.2 miles), approximately a 41 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Oberwesel, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $60-$64 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 592 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Central Heating, Oven, Gas Grill, Dish Washer, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Television, Satellite TV, Cable TV, DVD Player, Patio, Garden, Outdoor Dining Area, Games, Sofabed
Our house is situated on the outskirts of Damscheid with great views of the Rhine height above Oberwesel, near Bacharach and St. Goar. The garden with lawn and barbecue is also available to guests. Garaging for bicycles or motorcycles. Free parking on the doorstep.
Discover Damscheid and local activities:
* The airports of Frankfurt and Frankfurt-Hahn can be reached in less than 1 hour, Koblenz and Mainz about half an hour. Excursion boats like the Cologne-Düsseldorf create in Oberwesel. There are many good restaurants nearby. Shops for daily needs are in Damscheid and Oberwesel.
* Here you can either relax or start various activities in this beautiful area, suggestions, see "suggestions". The cultural landscape of the Upper Middle Rhine Valley, bordered on the north by the city of Koblenz and the south by the cities of Bingen and Rudesheim heard since 2002 a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Here you will find an excellent overview of our environment: Upper Middle Rhine Valley.
* Cultural houses there are in Oberwesel, Emmelshausen. Theatre in Koblenz and Wiesbaden. Rheingau Music Festival and the central Rhine-music moments lure with outdoor concerts of all genres.
* For sports fans attracted the moped race in Damscheid, which is held every year in the summer, the Nürburgring, the Morgenbachtal climbing, golf courses at Stromberg or Boppard, motorboat races on the Rhine and the Moselle.
* Straußwirtschaften with wine tasting, romantic castles, wine festivals, Rhine in Flames, medieval spectacle, total valley.
We reached in about one hour by car from Frankfurt airport, within half an hour of Koblenz, and not even 30 minutes from Frankfurt-Hahn Airport.
More travel info about Oberwesel: Oberwesel is a town in the Rhein-Hunsrueck district, in Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany. It is situated on the left bank of the Rhine, approx. 30 km southeast of Koblenz. It is part of the Verbandsgemeinde ("collective municipality") Sankt Goar-Oberwesel.