Be among the very first to enjoy our brand-new 3 bedroom townhouse at the Villas of Ocean Gate 429. Located in a new complex with 2 swimming pools, tennis courts, a duck pond, and a private boardwalk to Crescent Beach, it's luxury beach living at its best!
Everything is spotless and sparkling in our spacious, airy townhouse, from the gleaming new appliances to the ultra-luxurious mattresses and couches. Sink right into our plump couch or let the overstuffed easy chair envelop you in softness as you watch sports on TV or put your favorite movie into the DVD player. Restful and soothing, this room is perfect for entertaining or simply for winding down after a busy day at the beach or golfing.
Dine café-style at our round glass-topped table or pull padded stools up to the breakfast bar for a quick bite in our dining area. Of course, we also have a patio with casual seating, so you may wind up taking most of your meals outdoors. That's all right -- the table makes a good place to set up the laptop (you have complimentary wireless Internet at the Villas of Ocean Gate 429) or play a quick game of cribbage.
You will love the kitchen at our townhouse. Not only are all the major and minor appliances brand new, but also all the cookware, gadgets, utensils, and dishes you could want are waiting for you in pristine condition! You'll find everything you need here to cook a Thanksgiving feast, but even if you're doing a lot of eating out on this vacation, you'll appreciate the time-savers: the microwave, coffee maker, icemaker, blender, and toaster. They get you out of the kitchen quicker than ever!
The décor at the Villas of Ocean Gate 429 is light and neutral, which you'll find especially soothing in the bedrooms. We've designed and furnished these rooms for soothing, peaceful slumber, and we predict you will oversleep repeatedly while at our townhouse! (It's a goal to shoot for, anyway!)
The master bedroom contains a fantastic king-size bed, plenty of closet and dresser space, and sliding glass doors that access the balcony. The bathroom offers both a bathtub and shower option. All of the linens, towel sets, blankets, and pillows are waiting for you here at our townhouse, so don't worry about packing any "emergency" extras!
The guest room is just as luxurious as the master, with 2 twin beds, TV, reading chair, his-and-her lamps, and plenty of closet space. Balcony access is easy here too, through sliding glass doors. And this room is close to the second full bathroom.
Our townhouse contains everything you need for a restful and enjoyable vacation. We have a washer and dryer, and a sofa sleeper in the living room for up to 2 people. You will be comfortable and content here!
Just as pleasing as the interior is the exterior of Villas of Ocean Gate 429. Our ground-floor patio offers both sun and shade, with a nice view of the garden and the scent of the sea carried on the breeze. The second-storey balcony is long and roomy, just right for moonlight strolls and stargazing! We have a closed garage to keep your car out of the sun, and nice landscaping. You'll feel right at home here.
The beautifully landscaped Villas of Ocean Gate complex, brand new, is a pleasure to explore. Best of all is the scenic walkway to Crescent Beach, private and beautiful. Our beach offers spectacular sunrises and plenty of wildlife, an idyllic place for fishermen, surfers, beachcombers, and sunbathers alike!
At Villas of Ocean Gate 429 you're just down the road from historic St. Augustine, the Intracoastal Waterway, and countless opportunities for world-class golf, shopping, dining, and sightseeing. Treat yourself to a stay at our townhouse and discover just how exciting and elegant beach living can really be!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 4 Twin
Room Description: *** Charges = $125 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (2 twins), Bedroom #3 (2 Trundle Beds)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), BBQ Grill (on site), Dogs on Beach (with leash), Free Wi-Fi in Club House, Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Private Beach Access, Phone in Unit, Parking Spot (reserved), Stairs inside Unit (No), Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, On Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Bicycle, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Pool, Shared Swimming Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing, Shuffleboard
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, StAug-M 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Gold
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, HD TV in Master Bedroom, TV in Bedroom #2, TV in Bedroom #3