Vacation Apartments in Cochem - 700 sqft, great view, lots of apartments available (# 3008)
In a lovely detached house, this apartment comes with 2 bedrooms and can sleep up to 6 guests. You will love the view you will have of Cochem and the Moselle river valley. The unit comes with complimentary Wi-Fi, yard access, a balcony, and a fully equipped kitchen., key advantages: great view, lots of apartments available, 1 living/family room with dining area, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located close to the downtown area of Cochem, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, Equipment:
If an apartment for a family is needed or desired, here are different apartments to choose from with separate bedrooms. They are with balcony, 2 separate bedrooms and an area of ??65 m2 of space for 4 - 6 persons available.
* Our activities such as billiards, table tennis, sauna, fitness room will be displayed under the menu item Leisure. Services such as free Internet access, breakfast and room service are described in more detail in the Services category. Washer and dryer are available in both houses of our guests and can be used for a small fee. This washing machine you can use like bikes or motorcycles can be parked in the garage. Parking is directly in front of the house. Cot and high chair on request, we provide for you. Pets are an extra charge upon request and welcome. Guests with physical disabilities, we like to reserve a ground-level apartment. The garden and barbecue area, you can use as you wish and enjoy.
* Awakened each morning by the aroma of fresh coffee to be, is probably one of the best ways to start the day. In our apartments is not a problem. We offer a full breakfast with bread, cold cuts, homemade jams, eggs, coffee, juice, milk and yogurt. We are happy to set up our course to suit your personal needs and preferences. If you want to have breakfast undisturbed, we offer a breakfast basket, delivered directly to your home. You can breakfast for 6,50 € per person per day just ordered when booking or decide on the spot.
* If you want to feed itself, is a holiday, the best and cheapest way above all a comfortable stay. Uncomfortable, it is only when the refrigerator is empty and all shops are closed. For us it is different! No matter what you need when you arrive, it is already there ... at least if you use the available shopping service. So you will also find on arrival on Sundays and public holidays, or after closing a stocked refrigerator in your apartment, we like to buy one for you. For this service we charge 10 € per purchase. Just send us arrange your booking with a shopping list and we all up to your arrival for you.
Location Frankfurt-Hahn Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Frankfurt-Hahn Airport. From Frankfurt-Hahn Airport the distance to the unit at Am Reilsbach 25, 56812 Cochem is about 46 km (28.7 miles), approximately a 55 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Cochem, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $94-$109 for 4 persons.
Unit Size: 700 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Oven, Dish Washer, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Television, Satellite TV, Balcony, Garden, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Sofabed
Discover Cochem and local activities:
* Reichsburg Cochem
* Golf-Club Cochem/Mosel e.V.
* Wild- and Freizeitpark Klotten
* Beilstein an der Mosel
* Burg Eltz
* Freizeitzentrum Cochem: Freibad - Hallenbad
* Sesselbahn Cochem
* Nordic Walking in in the Mosel region
By car you can travel fastest using the A48 motorway. From the exit Kaisersesch or elm can be found easily using the signs to Cochem. From the town follow the Moselle Street (B49) direction Trier. After about 1 km turn onto the road (B259) towards Nürburgring and take the first opportunity on the right. Bear left and follow the street "Am Reilsbach". Coming from the elms, take the B259 towards Cochem and turn 200m before reaching the Moselle to the residential street on the left. Then turn left. The reception is located on 25th Reilsbach.
More travel info about Cochem: Cochem is the capital of the district Cochem-Zell in Rhineland-Palatinate. It is situated in the valley of the Moselle River, at the foot of a hill surrounded by a feudal castle, the Reichsburg, dating from 1051. The town is surrounded by vineyards. There are numerous sites to visit in Cochem, but no itinerary should skip the Moselle Promenade, the city hall and old market square, and the Cochem Castle.