With one bedroom, this apartment can comfortably sleep up to 4 guests. The fully equipped kitchen comes with a dishwasher, and you will enjoy sipping coffee or wine on the apartment's loggia. The bedroom is furnished with a TV with satellite cable., key advantages: nice, clean, 1 living/family room with dining area, , fully equipped kitchen, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting,
The comfortable and modern new apartment with a magnificent castle overlooking the Moselle and is about 45 square meters and has room for 2 - 4 people.
Equipment of the apartment "Moselle"
* living room with sofa and sofa bed, digital satellite TV, DVD player, comfortable dining area for 4 persons and fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, ceramic hob with 4 hotplates, oven, microwave oven with grill, coffee machine, kettle, toaster
* Bedroom with double bed, digital satellite TV
* Shower / WC, hairdryer and cosmetic mirror
* beautiful Mosel and Castle View
* loggia with small sitting
* Size of the apartment about 45 sqm
Location Cologne/Bonn Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Cologne/Bonn Airport. From Cologne/Bonn Airport the distance to the unit at Am Reilsbach 26, 56812 Cochem is about 117 km (73.1 miles), approximately a 1 hour 28 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Cochem, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $100-$105 for 2 persons. Kids under 4 are free
Unit Size: 484 square feet
Additional Features: Central Heating, Oven, Dish Washer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Television, Satellite TV, DVD Player, Sofabed
Includes car parking in front of the house. Children up to four years old can sleep for free. A cot is made available upon request.
* wine towns and historic places such as Trier, Zell, and Beilstein, Cochem, and Koblenz
* boat tours from Koblenz or Beilstein
* castle sightseeing such as the Cochemer Reichsburg, the Burg Eltz, and the Burg Pyrmont
More travel info about Cochem: Cochem is the capital of the district Cochem-Zell in Rhineland-Palatinate. It is situated in the valley of the Moselle River, at the foot of a hill surrounded by a feudal castle, the Reichsburg, dating from 1051. The town is surrounded by vineyards. There are numerous sites to visit in Cochem, but no itinerary should skip the Moselle Promenade, the city hall and old market square, and the Cochem Castle.