Vacation Apartment in Cochem - 484 sqft, nice, clean (# 310) #310
Quiet apartment for up to four people in Cochem, in the beautiful valley of the Mosel River. Features a double bedroom, a living room with satellite TV, a sofa bed, and a dining area, a fully-equipped kitchen, and a bathroom with shower., key advantages: nice, clean, 1 living/family room with dining area, , fully equipped kitchen, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting,
The comfortable and modern new apartment with a magnificent castle overlooking the Moselle and is about 45 square meters and has room for 2 - 4 people.
Equipment of the apartment "Moselle"
* living room with sofa and sofa bed, digital satellite TV, DVD player, comfortable dining area for 4 persons and fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, ceramic hob with 4 hotplates, oven, microwave oven with grill, coffee machine, kettle, toaster
* Bedroom with double bed, digital satellite TV
* Shower / WC, hairdryer and cosmetic mirror
* beautiful Mosel and Castle View
* loggia with small sitting
* Size of the apartment about 45 sqm
Includes car parking in front of the house. Children up to four years old can sleep for free. A cot is made available upon request.
* wine towns and historic places such as Trier, Zell, and Beilstein, Cochem, and Koblenz
* boat tours from Koblenz or Beilstein
* castle sightseeing such as the Cochemer Reichsburg, the Burg Eltz, and the Burg Pyrmont
Driving Directions Cologne/Bonn Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Cologne/Bonn Airport. From Cologne/Bonn Airport the distance to the unit at Am Reilsbach 26, 56812 Cochem is about 117 km (73.1 miles), approximately a 1 hour 28 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Cochem, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $76-$113 for 2 persons. Special offer available: Kids under 4 are free
Unit Size: 484 square feet
Additional Features: Central Heating, Oven, Dish Washer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Television, Satellite TV, DVD Player, Sofabed
More travel info about Cochem: Cochem is a town in Rhineland-Palatinate, western Germany, capital of the district Cochem-Zell. It is situated in the valley of the Mosel, at the foot of a hill surrounded by a feudal castle, the Reichsburg, dating from 1051. The town is surrounded by vineyards.