Cozy two bedroom 1 1/2 bathroom townhome with a loft & a wood burning fire place. Plasma TV, Wi-Fi Access and 20' vaulted ceilings creates a very spacious atmosphere. Single car garage.
* Weekend Getaway -- Ideal for one family with many kids
* Snowmobile and Hikers? Retreat -- 4 adults and 3 kids sleep comfortably
* Dogs Welcome.
This rustic, Wi Fi-enabled, 1200 sq. ft., Two-bedroom, 1.5 bath townhome is nestled in the upscale private community, The Village at Roslyn Ridge, only a mile from Speelyi Beach at Lake Cle Elum.
After a busy day packed with shopping, dining and outdoor recreation, Clearwater Townhome is the perfect place to relax and recharge for another adventure filled day.
Everyone can gather in the cozy living room and warm up by the fireplace. Watch your Cable TV or your favorite DVDs from the comfort of two futon sofas.
The living room gives way to an open kitchen with two dining tables perfectly suited for large meals, poker tournaments and board games.
Upstairs, a private writer?s nook is ideal for anyone needing to check e-mail on their laptop computer (the cabin is Wi Fi enabled). The desk can also give a child a quiet place to color or piece together a puzzle.
A full kitchen with ample counter space makes it easy to quickly feed a herd of hungry hikers. Kids can eat, color and play games around the kitchen island. Adults can dine a few feet away at the dining table that seats 6
A Keurig Coffee Maker makes your morning wake-up a snap (Keurig KCups in a variety of coffee and tea flavors are available at the grocery store in Roslyn).
A full size washer/dryer and ironing board are tucked away in the upstairs closet.
One and a half bathrooms provide guests the space and privacy they need to get through their morning and evening routines.
The master bedroom features a queen size bed with cozy comforter and TV. The guest room features a bunk bed -- full mattress on the bottom, twin mattress on top. Living room futons can sleep 2-4 additional adult guests.
Whether you rise at dawn or sleep in ?til Noon, you will awake relaxed, recharged and ready for the day.
The Roslyn Ridge Activity Center* is just a 5-minute walk from your cabin. The modern facility offers an outdoor pool, hot tub, kid?s splash fountain, tennis and basketball courts, sand volleyball pit, outdoor BBQ station, picnic tables. A small gym features exercise bikes and shower/locker room facilities. If you need to plug back into the outside world, there is free Wi-Fi access in the conference room.
*Club entrance fee is $7/person per day (charged at the door -- cash only).
The townhome features a single car garage. One car can also be parked in the driveway to unload you?re car. Parking is strictly enforced so please pay close attention to all parking signs. Campers, RVs and large trucks can park nearby in the secure, community parking lot.
OTHER THINGS TO DO:
*Golfing at Suncadia (2 championship golf courses)
* Swiftwater Winery in Suncadia Resort
*Snowmobiling in hundreds of groomed trails
*Fishing on Lake Cle Elum or Cooper Lake and Yakima River
*Skiing at Snoqualmie pass/Cross country skiing
*River rafting on the Yakima River
*ATV & Dirt Biking
*Nearby Movie Theater in Roslyn (Dogs are welcome--Yes it's true:))
*Wine tasting in Yakima Valley (about a 2 hour drive)
*Kayaking and boating on Lake Cle Elum
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 1 Bunk 2 Other, 1 Full
Pets: Dogs Allowed
* Entertainment & Electronics: Plasma TV, Cable Television, CD Player, DVD Player, Stereo System w/ Surround Sound, WiFi Internet, Video Games, Ipod Docking Station, Games, High Speed Internet
* Indoor Amenities: Wood Stove, Solid Wood Doors
* Kitchen & Laundry: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Keurig Coffee Machine, Ice Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Water Filter, Dishwasher, Washer & Dryer
* Off Season: 2 Night Minimum, $130 Night, $700 Week
* Other Charges: $75 Cleaning Charge, $400 Refundable Security Deposit, $45 Damage Waiver, $25 Night Pet Fee (2 Included)
* Outdoor Activities: Nearby Golf Course, Snowmobiling Rental, Fishing, Hiking Trails, Horseback Riding, Skiing @ Snoqualmie Pass, Cross Country Skiing, Mountain Biking, River Rafting, ATV & Dirt Biking, Movie Theatre, Jet Ski Rental
* Outdoor Amenities: Covered Deck, BBQ Grill, Roslyn Ridge Activity Center, Covered Deck / Porch, Shared Swimming Pool, Shared Tennis Court, Single Car Garage
* Peak Season: 3 Night Minimum, $165, $950 Week
* Property Profile: In Roslyn Ridge, Dining, Neighboring Cabins, Near Community Beach, Close to Town
* This Home is Super For: One Couple, Small Families, Families with Young Children, A Clean & Calm Pooch, Solo Travelers