Vacation Apartment in Celle - 1206 sqft, spacious, comfortable (# 2807)
With 1 bedroom and a balcony, this apartment can sleep up to 5 guests. The kitchen is fully equipped, and the apartment comes with a washer and dryer. The apartment is located on the edge of town, but one can reach the city center in about half an hour by foot., key advantages: spacious, comfortable, 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is located near the edge of the village, Walking distance into downtown Celle is only 30 minutes, Equipment:
* Top floor apartment with 112 sqm of living space and balcony (Non smoking apartment), central heating, washing machine and dryer in the house,
* Bedroom: double bed and single bed with comfortable duvets, linen included, built-in closets, cozy sitting area, desk
* Kitchen: Separate kitchen with ceramic hob, oven and grill, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, water and egg cooker.
* Bathroom: Spacious bathroom with tub and shower, hair dryer, towels included.
Location Hanover Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Hanover Airport. From Hanover Airport the distance to the unit at Moorkamp 35, 29223 Celle is about 39 km (24.3 miles), approximately a 42 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Celle, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $91-$80 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 1206 square feet
Additional Features: Central Heating, Oven, Dish Washer, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Television, Balcony
Tthe prestigious district Boye is right on the edge of the forest just 6 km from the city center with its many half-timbered buildings.
Discover Celle and local activities:
* Kloster Wienhausen with Teppichausstellung
* Heidepark Soltau
* Vogelpark Walsrode
* Otterzentrum Hankensbüttel
* Mühlenmuseum Gifhorn
* Autostadt Wolfsburg
* Celler Hengstparade in September and Oktober
More travel info about Celle: Celle is the capital of the district of Celle, in Lower Saxony, Germany. The town is situated in the southernmost part of the Lueneburg Heath on the banks of the Aller River, a tributary of the Weser River. The buildings in Celle?'s old town center date back to the 16th century, among them numerous (and some 480 restored) half-timber houses, making Celle an important city for heritage tourism. The most impressive building is the ducal palace, Schloss Celle, which was built in 1530 at the site of the former castle. Another major attraction is the Stadtkirche (Town Church) from 1308. During World War II, the Bergen-Belsen concentration camp, where Anne Frank died, was located near Celle; today, a memorial and exhibition center mark the camp site.