Vacation Apartment in Cloppenburg - 538 sqft, hell, gemütlich und modern (# 3162) #3162
Centrally located in the Oldenburger Munsterland, Ostfriesland, and near historic towns such as Münster, Osnabrück, Oldenburg and Bremen. Day trips to the East Frisian Hanseatic cities of Aurich, Emden and the Nordseeinseln are possible. Modern and well furnished. Very low price. Alternatively close to nature and is surrounded by recreational areas. Nearby is the Größtes Freilichtmuseum and various Christmas markets in December. Landlord give you tips and information about tours in Northern Germany. Owner speaks mediocre English., key advantages: hell, gemütlich und modern, 1 large living/family room with dining area, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located close to the downtown area of Cloppenburg, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, There is also additional street parking available for this object, Equipment:
The apartment can hold up to four people. It has a friendly, attractive, and contemporary decor.
* One bedroom with two single beds and plenty of space for your clothes
* A living/sleeping room with two comfortable (bed) beds
* Satellite TV
* DVD player, radio, home entertainment system
* open kitchen with all the "what you need"
* separate dining area for the whole family
* modern bathroom / WC with corner bath and separate shower
* Heated towel rail, hairdryer
* Linen and towels included
* all rooms with floor heating, laminate flooring and bathroom tiles
* Lockable bicycle room
* complex's car park
The apartment is in the hamlet of Sevelten which belongs to the municipality Cappeln in the district of Cloppenburg. Sevelten is therefore "outside the gates of Cloppenburg".
Discover Cappeln-Sevelten and local activities:
* Every 2nd Saturday at the beginning of the month, 08:00 - 14:00 clock, hobby market. Large flea market in Cloppenburg
* in mid-September Cloppenburger City Festival: Large inner city festival with colorful children's program on the town hall square
* In Cappeln and of course in the town of Cloppenburg you will find many shops, doctors, pharmacies, banks and much more
* Offers for sports and games, whether cycling holiday or hiking, monuments or climbing forest, animal and leisure park, open-air museum village or mud ride, and of course, traditional events, such as the shooting and City Celebrations in Cloppenburg and the huge Stoppelmarkt mid-August in Vechta
* Large selection of dining options in the area, from the idyllic Bauernhofcafe to cozy evening restaurant
* Convenient access by car, train and bus
* North Sea well as day trips accessible
* City tours to Oldenburg, Bremen or to the East Frisian port cities such as Leer, Aurich, or Emden
Driving Directions Bremen Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Bremen Airport. From Bremen Airport the distance to the unit at Hauptstraße 29, 49692 Cloppenburg is about 69 km (43.1 miles), approximately a 51 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Cloppenburg, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $55-$67 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 538 square feet
Additional Features: Central Heating, Oven, Stove, Charcoal Grill, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Television, Satellite TV, DVD Player, Balcony, Garden, Alarm Clock, Sofabed
More travel info about Cloppenburg: Cloppenburg is a town in Lower Saxony, Germany, capital of Cloppenburg District. One of Cloppenburg's main tourist attractions is the Museumsdorf Cloppenburg, a recreation of a medieval village, featuring reconstructed buildings typical of the years 800 to 1800.