Gulf Front Home Located on the Most Secluded Beach on Cape San Blas
Gulf front, 4 bedroom, 4 bath home in the gated community of Secluded Dunes. This classic one level Florida style home features a residential elevator and a spacious screened in porch. Pets Not Allowed. Located in the small, quiet, gated community of Secluded Dunes, this recently remodeled Florida Beach style home with wrap around covered porches, is right on the gulf. Built just a few hundred yards away from St. Joseph's Bay State Park, the neighborhood is surrounded by natural landscapes and abounds with assorted wildlife. For your visit to Heath House you will have room to park 3 cars under cover, another in the drive, or park your boat in the roadside space.
A few steps up to the house lands you on a large covered deck, perfect for appreciating the glorious sunrises over the pines of the state park. Entering Heath House you will be impressed with its colorfully decorated rooms and how its design brings in the sun light through lots of windows, glass doors, and sky lights . With a large, fully equipped, open kitchen you will have all you need to create that perfect beach dinner. There is a laundry closet on the left, and a few more steps bring you to a large open great room, with breakfast bar, dining table, buffet, double sofas, TV, VCR, DVD, stereo, and sweeping views of the gulf.
Watch for the dolphin playing in the surf as you step out the glass doors and find you are on a large screen porch with dining table, comfortable chairs, lounges, and another step out to an open sundeck. This is the second best spot to toast in the best sunsets around. There is a master king bedroom with a private bath that opens to the screen porch and gulf view, the master queen bedroom with private bath that also opens to the screen porch and gulf view. The third bedroom is set up for adults or children with 2 twin beds, and an optional third twin trundle and its own private bathroom. The fourth bedroom has a very good quality queen convertible sofa bed and a desk for those few working moments. For your convenience there is wireless DSL, unlimited long distance, and a great view. The fourth bathroom can be exclusive to the fourth bedroom, or open to the great room. A residential passenger elevator will assist our guests to a one level home and sweeping views of the gulf. . There is a handheld shower in one bath for convenience.There is an outside shower, screened in porch area and an open deck area facing the gulf. The home has a library as well as games.
The house is SMOKE-FREE, NO PETS ALLOWED, private home. We have an age restriction that dictates reservations will not be accepted for students or singles under age 25 unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian during the entire stay. Chaperoned groups are also not accepted.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 3 Twin, 2 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: Master with King and 2nd Master with Queen both on Gulf with deck, 3rd bedroom is 3 twin beds, 4th BR is has fold out sofa bed, all 4 BR have private bath. there is a second sleeper sofa in Den.
* Business: Nearby ATM, Wi-Fi
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Golf Course, Wheelchair Accessible, Elevator, Boat Rentals, Bike Rentals, Kayak Rentals
* Culture: art galleries, Museums, Nature Centers, State Parks
* Entertainment: Satellite TV, CD Player, DVD Player, Stereo System, VCR, Books, 1 Flat Screen TV, 2 Regular TVs
* Geographic: Secluded, On Beach
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Dishwasher, Standard Mixer, Blender, Electric Stove
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, High Speed Internet, Cable TV, King in Master Bedroom, Phone, Outdoor Shower, Linens Provided, Free Long Distance, Ceiling Fans in Every Room, Blender, Towels, Elevator, Central Air Condition & Heat
* Outdoor Living: Deck, Patio, Gas Grill, Outdoor Shower, Beach, Bird Watching, Outdoor Shower w/ hot-cold water
* Outdoor Recreation: Bike Path, Snorkeling/Diving, Shelling, Sailing, Surfing, Boating, Wind Surfing, Scalloping, Bird Watching, Horseback Riding, Fishing, Kayaking, Public Parks on the Bay and Gulf