This custome built home is a first tier property that has a georgeous view of the Gulf of Mexico. With an unmatched attention to detail, this unique property will provide the elusive "WOW" factor to your vaction. "Gloriline" at Crescent Palms Beach is absolutely one of the premier homes on Cape San Blas. This truly unique custom built home is a treasure to our Forgotten Coast. Set back among the pines for privacy, gulf-front screened porches overlook the pool area and three other homes on the three acre site. Watch dolphins and the sunset from the private beach access or strolling on the wide beach just below. Because our 6 mile stretch of beach has few homes is it a perfect area for shelling.
Guest bedrooms with screened porches have views of beautiful St Joseph?s Bay while the master (middle floor) and living (top floor) face out past French doors onto nine feet deep screened porches with views of the Gulf of Mexico. Sip coffee in the morning while watching and hearing woodpeckers and other birds as they enjoy the pines. Enjoy lunch or dinner outside with an oscillating Floor Fan on those evenings when the breeze dies down a bit.
Built by renowned builder Charles House, this home meets or exceeds all "GREEN HOME" standards and has earned the State of Florida?s Energy Star rating. This is the perfect property for those with allergies as furniture is hardwood and cabinets are chemical and formaldehyde free built by premier cabinet maker Neil Kelly from Oregon. Our fully equipped kitchen is a delightful venue to prepare fresh local seafood or just a late night snack. The Dumb Waiter is not available for use. The home has Wi-Fi, Direct TV and free long distance in case you need to call home.
Only six miles from St. Joe State Park, this home is perfectly suited for those who want to get away and have peace and privacy. However, it is only a short drive to Port St Joe or Apalachicola should you want to go out for the day or evening. There is easy access to St. Vincent Island Wildlife Preserve and horseback riding rentals at Salinas Park, just a few steps away from the property. Across the street is the new 8 mile bike trail that leads to the state park. Within a ½ mile is a kayak rental and bay access at Salinas Park. If that is too much activity for you take a couple of beach chairs and spend the day enjoying the fish and sun and gentle surf.
There are many beach houses for rent on Cape San Blas but nothing quite like this elegant yet comfortable home. It is the perfect vacation home for couples and small families. Prepare to be delighted! No Pets.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Queen, 1 Other
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Bank, Wi-Fi
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Golf Course, Boat Rentals, Bike Rentals, Kayak Rentals
* Culture: Museums, Art Galleries, Nature Centers, State Parks
* Entertainment: Cable TV, CD Player, DVD Player, Stereo System, VCR, Games, Books, High Definition TV's, 2 Flat Screen TVs, 2 Regular TVs
* Geographic: Secluded, Near Beach, Close to Town, 1st Tier
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Ice Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Dishwasher, Standard Mixer, Blender, Electric Stove
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, High Speed Internet, Fireplace, Cable TV, King in Master Bedroom, Phone, Outdoor Shower, Linens Provided, Free Long Distance, Ceiling Fans in Every Room, Blender, Towels, Central Air Condition & Heat
* Outdoor Living: Deck, Balcony, Gas Grill, Outdoor Shower, Shared Pool, Beach, Bird Watching
* Outdoor Recreation: Bike Path, Snorkeling/Diving, Shelling, Sailing, Surfing, Boating, Wind Surfing, Scalloping, Bird Watching, Horseback Riding, Fishing, Kayaking, Public Parks on the Bay and Gulf