This tastefully decorated 3 bedroom unit over looks the club house and pool and is just steps away from the waters of the Gulf of Mexico. One of the very nicest homes in Barrier Dunes, you will fall in love with this unit. You will not find a nicer home in the Barrier Dunes complex. With 3 bedrooms ( 1 king, 1 queen and a full/twin bunk bed) and 3.5 baths, this condo comfortably sleeps 7 in beds and 2 on the sofa bed. Both master baths feature a large tub, separate shower and 2 sinks which allows each partner plenty of space in the morning. The master one has a King bed and the master suite on the top floor has a queen bed. Both masters have private blacony with gulf views. With a fully equipped kitchen and dining seats for 9 your family can enjoy home cooked meals after a long day at the beach or pool. The living area features a large TV, a DVD and two couches for relaxing in the evenings after dinner. The open living area opens up to a balcony with a table and gas grill. You can enjoy a morning coffee or evening tea on the balcony or grill out fresh gulf seafood.
The unit has free Wi-Fi, free long distance, cable TV and flat screen TV's in every bedroom. The laundry room is right off the kitchen, which makes for easy use. You will enjoy a rather large book library located in two book cases next to the dinning area. Also in the book cases are several board games for your enjoyment. While these games are rather low tech, we continually receive great reviews from families that play these classics when they catch a day or so of questionable weather. Not to worry, our summer weather patterns generally are short showers in the morning or afternoon. While we do not guarantee the weather on Cape San Blas it is always better than "back home".
Barrier Dunes has two pools and two tennis courts for your enjoyment. The pool in front of the condo is just 1 minute walk away and from the pool deck you exit on the other side to the Gulf of Mexico. The beach located in front of Barrier Dunes is maybe the nicest part of the entire Cape San Blas beach. You are very close to the State Park entrance also for easy bay and boating access. To make you trip less stressful, the owners of Signal by the Sea will. for a small fee, allow use of their beach equipment. Please ask the reservationist for more information.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa, 1 Bunk
Room Description: Top Master has king bed, private balcony and Bath has both a tub and seperate shower, 2nd Master with a queen, private balcony and bath with seperate tub and shower, 3rd BR has bunk with Full bed on bottom and twin bed on top with private bath. Half bath
Pets: Dogs Allowed
* Business: Nearby ATM, Wi-Fi
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Golf Course
* Culture: Museums, Art Galleries, Nature Centers, State Parks
* Entertainment: Cable TV, DVD Player, VCR, Games, Books, 1 Regular TV, 4 DVD Players, 3 Flat Screen TVs
* Geographic: Near Beach, 1st Tier
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Dishwasher, Standard Mixer, Blender, Electric Stove
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, High Speed Internet, Cable TV, King in Master Bedroom, Phone, Outdoor Shower, Linens Provided, Coffee Maker in Master Bedroom, Free Long Distance, Ceiling Fans in Every Room, Blender, Towels, Central Air Condition & Heat
* Outdoor Living: Deck, Balcony, Gas Grill, Shared Pool, Tennis, Beach
* Outdoor Recreation: Bike Path, Children's Playground, Snorkeling/Diving, Shelling, Sailing, Surfing, Boating, Wind Surfing, Scalloping, Bird Watching, Horseback Riding, Fishing, Kayaking, Tennis, Public Parks on the Bay and Gulf