Located in the popular Sunrise-Sunset complex, this 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath unit is perfect for a family vacation. The new Memory Foam mattress in the king master bedroom offers a great nights sleep and in the morning you can walk out onto the balcony overlooking the waters of the Gulf of Mexico. The queen bedroom in on the bay side of the unit and overlooks the picture perfect St Joseph Bay. The 3rd bedroom has a bunk bed and designed for the younger members of your party. The kitchen is equipped with all you need for a family meal. With seating for 9 you can also invite the friends that you meet while on vacation. Just recently the owner has added 2 new flat screen TV's and a new sectional sofa, both to enhance your visit to Sunrise-Sunset.
With the gulf just steps away you can sit on the deck and watch the children play in the sand and surf either from the master bedroom open balcony or the screened in balcony off the living room. Tired of the surf and sand? There is a 9 mile bike path just across the street or bay access just a 1/4 of a mile down the road. Because of its convenient location you can be at the state park or in town with an easy drive.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Bunk 1 Full
Room Description: Master BR with King and private bath and deck overlooking the Gulf and wonderful sunsets, 2nd Br queen with small balcony with great sunrise and bay views, 3rd BR has bunk with full on bottom and twin on top. Half bath on main floor.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Bank, Wi-Fi
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Golf Course, Boat Rentals, Bike Rentals, Kayak Rentals
* Culture: Museums, Art Galleries, Nature Centers, State Parks
* Entertainment: Cable TV, CD Player, DVD Player, Stereo System, VCR, Books, 2 Flat Screen TVs, 2 Regular TVs
* Geographic: On Beach
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Ice Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Dishwasher, Standard Mixer, Blender, Electric Stove
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, High Speed Internet, Cable TV, King in Master Bedroom, Phone, Outdoor Shower, Linens Provided, Free Long Distance, Ceiling Fans in Every Room, Blender, Towels, Central Air Condition & Heat
* Outdoor Living: Patio, Balcony, BBQ Grill, Outdoor Shower, Beach, bike paths, boat and kayak rents, Fishing, Horseback Riding, Bird Watching, Scalloping, Hiking, Wind surfing, Boating, Surfing, Sailing, Shelling, Snorkeling/Diving, Bike Rentals, Parks on Bay and Gulf
* Outdoor Recreation: Bike Path, Snorkeling/Diving, Shelling, Sailing, Surfing, Boating, Wind Surfing, Scalloping, Bird Watching, Horseback Riding, Fishing, Kayaking, Public Parks on the Bay and Gulf