Beautiful 7 bedroom homes offers it a little more! Enjoy the convenience of staying slope side with all the comforts of home. Mountain views in every is a perfect location for a family reunion or friendly retreat.
Sociologists will tell you that the Tuscarora, a tribe of Native Americans, worked their way from North Carolina to New York. Historians will tell you that from 1711 to 1715 the Tuscarora War was fought in North Carolina. Geologists will add that nearby Seneca Rocks is one of the most impressive examples of Tuscarora quartzite in eastern West Virginia. Downhill ski enthusiasts will report that Tuscarora is simply a damn good ski in/ski out property situated on Timberline?s Winterset Trail. With 7 bedrooms each offering either a king or queen?this well appointed home combines comfort and convenience. Lots of windows make it easy to keep an eye out for budding snow bunnies and the open floor plan creates a perfect spot for family meals and group gatherings. In every season Tuscarora provides a well equipped kitchen, 2 gas fireplaces, a pool table, outdoor hot tub, 9 cable TV?s and WIFI. Spring, summer and fall, guests will enjoy the deck and have plenty of space for outdoor fun. For a phenomenal family reunion rent Tuscarora in conjunction with Lost River Lodge and enjoy side by side lodging.
Bedding Configuration: 4 King, 3 Queen, 2 Twin
* Entertainment: Cable TV, DVD Player, VCR, Pool Table
* Geographic: On Slopes, Ski In/Ski Out, Hiking
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware
* Living: Central Air, Ceiling Fans, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Gas Fireplace, WIFI, Non Smoking Property
* Outdoor: Deck, BBQ Grill, Hot Tub, Tennis, Pond, Slopeside, Easy Winter Access