This lovely rancher style home provides gentle access for guests of all ages. The well planned interior makes Bear Necessities a wonderful space for two families to enjoy time together and privacy-all at the same time.
Please don't confuse Bear (a large fur covered mammal found in the mountains of West Virginia) Necessities with Bare (plain, minimal, unadorned and also a catchy song from Disney's Jungle Book movie) Necessities. But hey, come to think of it, some of the sentiment works. This lovely 4-bedroom rancher provides a super space to ?forget about your worries and your strife?. The generous deck provides peace, quiet, scenery, and an outdoor hot tub. Baloo the Bear would find it the perfect spot to "just relax, cool it and fall apart in my backyard". Inside the open floor plan and well equipped kitchen make it easy to whip up "mother nature's recipes" and still be part of the conversation. Loaded with extras, Bear Necessities offers a flat screen TV in each bedroom, a game room with pool and air hockey, a wood burning fireplace, WIFI and more. So many extras at an incredibly affordable why a ?bear can rest at ease?. Winter guests must have four or all-wheel drive vehicles.
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen, 4 Bunk
Pets: Dogs Allowed
* Entertainment: Cable TV, DVD Player, Stereo System, Pool Table, Air Hockey Table, Multiple TV's
* Geographic: Secluded, Views, Wooded, Timberline Gated Community, Close to Skiing, Hiking
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware
* Living: Linens, Washer & Dryer, Fireplace, WIFI, Non Smoking Property, Dog Friendly
* Outdoor: Deck, BBQ Grill, Hot Tub, 4 Wheel Drive Required in Winter, Close to Lake