When researching the word Berkana, I discovered it is a rune believed to have magical powers. The rune Berkana represents everything from birch trees and romance to healing and rebirth. It all seemed a little mysterious to me, but then I visited the property and I have to admit, it became much clearer. This incredible rental property is hidden on 14 acres of magical mountain property. Outside there are woods to explore and places to hike, ponds and streams to reflect by, and even a labyrinth that provides the perfect maze for contemplation and meditation. Extensive decking connects the house to nature in an almost mystical way that brings the outdoors to you. The main house offers an open floor plan with a generous kitchen, ample dining area and comfortable living room that features a large stone fireplace. Enjoy WIFI, cable TV and unlimited long distance. The guest house adds two more bedrooms, another full + half bath, a lovely living space and well-equipped kitchenette. Suddenly Berkana becomes the perfect spot for friends and family to gather. Berkana's charming guest house also offers a flat screen TV, gas fireplace, breakfast nook and more. Please note: the guest house can only be rented in conjunction with the main house. Access to the garage is not included with the rental of one or both. Online pricing for both houses is accurate. Please call or email to reserve Berkana + Guest House.
VIRTUAL TOUR COTTAGE
Bedding Configuration: 3 Queen, 2 Twin
* Entertainment: Cable TV, CD Player, DVD Player, Stereo System, Multiple TV's
* Geographic: Secluded, Wooded, Timberline Gated Community, Close to Skiing, Hiking
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Kitchenette, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Fireplace, Gas Fireplace, Unlimited Long Distance, WIFI, Non Smoking Property
* Outdoor: Deck, Balcony, Gas Grill, Hot Tub