Clean, comfortable, convenient townhome is an excellent vacation location!!
In winter, Timberdoodle is a great home base for winter sports?skiing, (downhill and cross-country), and snowshoeing all from your front door! In summer, spring and fall, enjoy hiking from the house in the two adjoining refuges with vast trail systems: Canaan Valley National Wildlife Refuge and Dolly Sods Wilderness Area. A fishing pond, horseback riding and a tennis court are also in the neighborhood. After the day?s fun, soak in the hot tub, warm up by the romantic stone fireplace, catch up with friends on Wi-Fi, or watch a movie on the flat screen cable TV. The open floor plan allows you to enjoy the company of your family and guests while preparing meals in the well equipped kitchen. If relaxing is more what you have in mind, the private wrap around deck, surrounded by trees, is perfect for enjoying peaceful mornings, listening to the birds, or outdoor entertaining under the stars.
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen, 1 Other, 1 Full
* Entertainment: Cable TV, CD Player, DVD Player, Stereo System, VCR, Multiple TV's
* Geographic: Close to Skiing
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Ice Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, Gas Fireplace, Unlimited Long Distance, WIFI, Non Smoking Property
* Outdoor: Deck, Gas Grill, Hot Tub, Tennis, Pond, Walk to Ski Slopes, Easy Winter Access