Capella Pedregal Cabo beach resort is immersed in the natural environment of Los Cabos, where desert meets the ocean. Our Cabo San Lucas villas, rooms and casitas each feature a terrace with a spectacular ocean wave view.
The Three Bedroom Casita is a free stand alone two level Casita which features an open plan sitting area, living and dining area, leading on to a large entertainment terrace with private plunge pool. Unique woodwork throughout the residence features distressed walnut stained pine doors with a distinctive nail head detail, and hand forged ironwork hinges and pulls in an antiqued-honed finish. Light fixtures throughout are decorative hand forged custom designed iron fixtures from Mexico, with dimmable switches.
There is a large fully equipped kitchen featuring Professional Viking kitchen appliances in stainless; refrigerator; gas range, microwave and dishwasher and Kohler Promaster kitchen faucets and Kohler sinks.
This Casita features a separate powder room and hallway leading into the master bedroom suite, offering a king size bed, fireplace, walk-in closet and bathroom with double vanities, tub and a separate walk-in rain shower. On the second floor, there is second king bedded master bedroom room with private plunge pool on the terrace. This guest rooms features a fireplace and bathroom with double vanities, tub and a separate walk-in rain shower. All bathrooms feature slightly honed Costa Esmeralda Granite with a 30 mm thickness with tile flooring in an acid washed Costa Blanca limestone, finished with faucets from the Rubinet Hexis series in an oil rubbed bronze finish.
The showers feature custom designed Jose Suro tiles in a pale yellow finish that chase the walls in a subtle pattern. The floor tiles are Costa Blanca limestone in 1x1 mosaics with a pale green river stone border. Each master bathroom features Kohler Memoirs toilet, Waterworks Floating Empire tub with backlight, Jose Suro Custom designed sinks in platinum and gold. The third bedroom is a twin bedded room most suitable for children or guests requiring separate beds. This room offers a walk-in shower and vanity.
Unique woodwork throughout the residence features distressed walnut stained pine doors with a distinctive nail head detail, and hand forged ironwork hinges and pulls in an antiqued-honed finish. Outfitted with beautiful interior design, evoking our Mexican destination, our four bedroom Villa includes murals from local artisans and color palettes that mimic the arid beauty of the Cabo San Lucas setting.
Inquire about our "Classica Capella", "Experience Capella", & "Escape to Capella" packages. Pets are welcome with $150.00 per stay fee. Nightly rates do not include 14% tax, 15% service fee or transportation fees.
Los Cabos International Airport: 45 minutes
Cabo San Lucas: 5 minutes
San Jose del Cabo: 30 minutes
Bedding Configuration: 2 King, 2 Queen
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Area Fitness Center, Golf Course, Movie Theatres, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services, Outlet Shopping
* Entertainment: CD Player, DVD Player, Satellite TV, Stereo System
* Geographic: Close to Town, Hill Top, On Beach, Secluded
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove top, Toaster, Dishwasher
* Living: Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Fireplace, High Speed Internet, Ironing Board, Jacuzzi Tub, Linens, Washer & Dryer, WiFi Internet
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach, Gas Grill, Hot Tub, Outdoor Shower, Patio, Private Beach Club, Private Pool, Shared Pool, Tennis, Firepit