Vacation Apartment in Büdingen - 1076 sqft, nice, modern, spacious (# 988)
With 3 bedrooms, this large apartment can sleep up to 6 guests. The unit comes with satellite TV, DSL access, and access to a covered patio area. The full kitchen comes with a dishwasher and everything else you will need to cook well., key advantages: nice, modern, spacious, 1 large living/family room with dining area, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is located near the edge of the village, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, There is also additional street parking available for this object,
* Bedroom 1:. 2 beds a 100 cm x 200 cm separately or together, 1 bed 90 cm x 200 cm and 1 Extra bed 80 cm x 180 cm (suitable for children)
* Bedroom 2: bed 140 cm x 200 cm
* Bedroom 3: bed 100 cm x 200 cm room for an extra bed is available
* In the living room there is a sofa, a large TV and a dining table for up to 8 people.
* A fully equipped kitchen with: Dishes / glasses for 7 people, fridge with freezer; Oven; Ceramic 4-burner stove and dishwasher. Facilities include a coffee maker, toaster, bread slicer and an electric kettle.
* The daylight bathroom is equipped with a shower, a sink, bathtub and toilet.
* Washer and dryer (use for a fee)
* A broadband Internet connection and WiFi is available free of charge. It also includes a parking space.
Location Frankfurt Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Frankfurt Airport. From Frankfurt Airport the distance to the unit at Frankfurter Straße 34, 63654 Büdingen is about 59 km (36.8 miles), approximately a 43 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Büdingen, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $77-$135 for 2 persons. Ask about discount for a stay of 8 nights or more!
Unit Size: 1076 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Oven, Stove, Dish Washer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Television, Satellite TV, DVD Player, Patio, Games
Recently renovated in 2007. Two additional single beds available on request as well as a baby cot. Laundry machines and driveway car parking are further amenities.
* pickup from the train station (Büches or Büdingen)
* Sundays and holidays bread service
* groceries in the fridge purchased as ordered prior to arrival
* cleaning during the stay
* pickup from Hanau train station or Frankfurt airport
* baby sitting
More travel info about Buedingen: Buedingen is a town on the eastern edge of the Wetterau region, in the state of Hesse. It is known for its largely intact medieval stronghold and its beautiful preserved timber-framed houses. The town of Buedingen and its originally moated castle are located at the foothills of the Vogelsberg Mountains. Both the castle and the old town were built on centuries-old oak planks, set up on beech props. Therefore the water level has to be kept relatively high so that no air can reach these foundations. The former accumulator manufacturer Sonnenschein, now part of an American company, is the largest employer in Buedingen, but many workers commute daily into the Rhine-Main region.