With a balcony and yard and garden access, you will enjoy whiling the time outdoors while a guest here. This 1-bedroom apartment can sleep up to 4 guests, and it comes with a balcony, a music system, and access to a washing machine., 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located close to the downtown area of Büdingen, Walking distance into downtown Büdingen is only 5 minutes,
* Living-dining room: glass window over the entire width sofa with sleeping function (1.35 m wide) for 1 - 2 persons, 2 wicker chairs, side table, music system (with USB and MP3, ...), dining table with 4 chairs, bright tiled floor, partly carpeted, access to the balcony, shutters available (some operated electrically)
* Bedroom: Glass door to balcony, bed (1.40m wide) for max. 2 people, 2 closets, real wood floor (parquet Babmus)
* Kitchen: fully equipped with 4-burner stove and oven, extractor hood, fridge, microwave, coffee maker, espresso maker, kettle, crockery, cutlery, pots, pans, dishes, etc. Small table with stool.
* Bathroom: shower, toilet, mirror cabinet
* The entrance hall with 2 meter high levels
* Internet on request
Prices / Further Info:
Final cleaning: EUR 30
Surcharge of EUR 10 per night during the two weeks around Easter, on the weekend of Christi Himmelfahrt (Ascension Day) and Whitsunday, during the Medieval Festival of Büdingen (second weekend in July), and around New Year’s.
Surcharge of EUR 30 per night during the Landpartie Büdingen (second weekend in September from wednesday to monday)
the apartments can be booked from one night’s stay on.
Prices do not include bedsheets and towels.
Available on request:
* bedsheets: EUR 3 per set
* towels: EUR 1, one-time; EUR 1.50 for large bathing towel
* use of washing machine: EUR 3 per load
* internet access: EUR 2.50 per day
Location Frankfurt Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Frankfurt Airport. From Frankfurt Airport the distance to the unit at Orleshäuser Straße 8, 63654 Büdingen is about 45 km (28.1 miles), approximately a 45 Minuten drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Büdingen, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $78-$90 for 1 person.
Unit Size: 538 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Oven, Microwave, Toaster, Television, Balcony, Garden, Sofabed
* Büdinger Schloss (castle)
* Büdinger Wildpark (animal park)
* Burg Ronneburg (castle)
* Gederner See (lake)
* Keltenwelt Glauberg (Celtic museum)
* Kloster Engelthal (monastery)
* Lißberg (mountain)
* Mittelalterliches Büdingen (medieval Büdingen)
* swimming pool
* Vogelpark Schotten (bird park)
* Vulkanradweg (bike path)
Further Info / Apartment Rules:
* To go easy on the wooden floor, please do not wear your (street) shoes in the apartment. On request, we’ll provide shoes for use in the house.
* Dishrags are provided
* Material such as detergent, toilet paper and wastebasket liners are provided for two days; if more are needed, please get them yourself.
* The spiral staircase needs to be cleaned of ice and snow yourself.
* Fresh air should be let in the apartment daily. The bathroom, in particular, should be aired for at least 10 minutes after taking a shower.
* When heating is on, please remember to close all windows and outside doors before leaving the apartment. The entrance to the property must always be closed.
* Do not pass the property/house key on to anybody else.
* If anybody comes to stay over, such guests are to be pre-announced; rent to be paid for them (in advance) is EUR 10 per night.
* During short stays, the wastepaper bins will be emptied after your check-out.
* Before check-out, please wash, dry, and put away all the kitchenware.
* On request, laundry can be washed and a clothes horse provided. EUR 3 per load.
* Apartment renters are liable for any damages to the property; damaged, lost or destroyed items will be charged at cost.
* The apartment provider has no liability/responsibility for any valuables of the renter.
More travel info about Buedingen: Buedingen is a town on the eastern edge of the Wetterau region, in the state of Hesse. It is known for its largely intact medieval stronghold and its beautiful preserved timber-framed houses. The town of Buedingen and its originally moated castle are located at the foothills of the Vogelsberg Mountains. Both the castle and the old town were built on centuries-old oak planks, set up on beech props. Therefore the water level has to be kept relatively high so that no air can reach these foundations. The former accumulator manufacturer Sonnenschein, now part of an American company, is the largest employer in Buedingen, but many workers commute daily into the Rhine-Main region.