This waterfront custom home with boat dock has a wonderful open floor plan and is elegantly furnished. Spectacular 180 degree views of Lake Travis and the Texas Hill Country! Conveniently located just 35 minutes to downtown Austin. This spacious 4400 sq ft home can sleep 12 and is perfect for large families! The upper level has a large gourmet kitchen that opens to two dining areas, a living area with fireplace, walls of windows & lakeside deck, a den area with comfortable leather seating and 50 in HD Plasma TV & PS3/Blue ray player, 3 bedrooms & 4 full bathrooms. Large game room area w. poker/card table, foosball table, & a lake view sitting area with plenty of room for the Deluxe Queen Aero bed. It also features a separate media room with leather seating, sleeper sofa, and 50 in HD Plasma TV home theater with PS3/Blue ray player and X-Box 360 w. wireless remotes and 'live' capabilities.
This home is available for families only- no large groups or parties NO EXCEPTIONS
This beautiful home has not been affected by the central Texas drought. The boat dock is still in very deep water and the skiing in this area of Lake Travis is fantastic!
Lake Travis is considered the Crown Jewel of the Highland Lakes, known for it's beautiful coves, steep bluffs, peninsulas & good fishing. The Lake is 63 miles long with 270 miles of shoreline. There are large open areas for sail boats and high bluffs to block wind for great water skiing. The water is deep, clean and clear, great for swimming and scuba diving. There are numerous Marinas & Restaurants on the lake for your boating and dining needs.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa, 2 Other
Room Description: Master King & Large Private bathroom with shower and Jacuzzi,
Bedroom #2 Queen size bed, walk-in closet, and private bath
Bedroom #3 Two twin beds, walk-in closet, and attached private bath
Media Room has full size pull out 2 aero beds, futon, full bat
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Bank
* Convenience: Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Movie Theatres, Golf Course, Near by boatramp, Near Hill Country Galleria Mall, Marina, Near Golf Courses, Near Tennis Courts, Near Organic Grocery Store
* Culture: Music Venue, Entertainment Venue, Krause Springs, Zip Lining, Near Fine Dining & Shopping
* Entertainment: CD Player, DVD Player, Stereo System, Games, Foosball, DVD Collection, Poker Table, X-Box 360, Playstation 3
* Geographic: Near Beach, Close to Town, Lake Travis, Lake Front, Near Winery, Near Boat Rentals, Near Bee Caves, Near Lakeway
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Ice Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Wine Opener, Granite Counters, Blender, Pots & Pans, Dishes, Cookware, Oven & Stove, Wine & Cocktail Glasses, Breakfast Bar with Seating, dining for 12, Knife Set, Crock Pot, Mixer
* Living: Central Air, Ceiling Fans, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, Fireplace, View in Master Bedroom, DVD Player, Walk In Closet, Vacum Cleaner, Wireless Internet, Digital Cable, DVD Collection, Childrens Games, Adult Games, Garden Tub, Media Room, Surround Sound, Balcony Seating
* Outdoor: Deck, Patio, Balcony, BBQ Grill, Outdoor Dining, Private Back Yard, Private Boat Dock, Hike and Bike Trail, Disc Golf Course, Park with Playscape, Ample Parking, Boat Launch, Boat Slip, Deep Water Dock, Nature Tours, State Parks, Onsite Delivery - Boat Rentals, Large Backyard