Vacation House in Chiemsee - 2368 sqft, comfortable, relaxing, spacious (# 2544) #2544
Our new and bright luxury vacation home is located in a quiet location on the edge of the Kailbacher Bucht just a 3 minutes walk from the Chiemsee. It is tastefully furnished with quality furniture and offers approximately 220 m² of living space for up to six people (700 m² including terracea and outdoor area). Antique terracotta floors, doors made ??of old wood, trendy pieces of furniture and premium materials contribute to a cozy atmosphere and high standards., key advantages: comfortable, relaxing, spacious, Quality: rated with 5 DTV star(s), 1 large living/family room, 1 separate dining room, fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is located near the edge of the village, Walking distance into downtown Chiemsee is only 15 minutes, Garage, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, There is also additional street parking available for this object,
Our house is the only country house rated officially at five stars ***** by the German Tourism Federation (latest update August 2011).
* Living area of 220 qm
* 2 living rooms
* Open fireplace
* 3 bedrooms
* 2 full bathrooms and one guest bathroom
* 3 televisions and DVD player
* 2 stereos
* Telephone and fax machine
* Highspeed Internet
* Full laundry facilities
* Iron and ironing board
* Large furnished terrace
* Parking garage with two spots
* 3 minute walk from swimming area
* Large open field around 700 sqm
* 2 bikes
* Dogs allowed on request
* Rental of whole house is required. Minimum length of one week (New Year's Eve two weeks). Pets on request.
The Chiemsee is within walking distance taking around three minutes. Here you will enjoy a sweeping panorama of the bay, tranquil beach with its wooden pier in the summer, and is the starting point for trips during winter.
Centrally located yet also quiet, it is adjacent to Kailbacher Baywith a stunning view to the west over unspoilt meadows, woods and hills.
Discover Breitbrunn and local activities:
* Königsschloss Herrenchiemsee
* Golf Club 11km Hoslwang Chiemgau, 18 holes par 72, regarded as one of the most interesting in the Upper Bavaria area.
* Prien Chiemsee Golf Club 11km, 18 holes par 72
* Chiemsee Golf Club Prien
* Golfclub Reit im Winkel-Kössen
* Golfclub Schloss Maxlrain
* Golf Club Gut Ising
* Golfclub am Obinger See
* Golfclub Chieming im Chiemgau
* Kaiserwinkel Golf Kössen
* Herrenchiemsee Festival: 17 to 29 July 2012
* Salzburg Festival: 20th July to 02 September 2012
* 16th Opera Festival Gut Immling Chiemgau: 22nd June to 19 August 2012
* 47th Castle Concerts Amerang: July and August 2012
* Festivo - Music Chiemgau: 20th anniversary of the Chamber Music Festival in Chiemgau - Summer 2012
* Kampenwandbahn Aschau Chiemgau
* Skigebiet Winklmoosalm
* SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser Brixental
* Ski Hochkössen · 39km.
* 58km ski paradise Sudelfeld.
* Kitzbühel 68km.
* Number of lakes in the area with swimming, hiking, bikiing, and walking opportunities. Each provides an amazing panoramic view.
* From here one can enjoy a trip to the islands. The Chiemsee boat ride takes you to sample from the nearby Gstadt or from Prien on the men's island, about 2km ² offers more than enough space for long walks and so much more for you than holding the famous Royal Palace.
* Herreninsel and Fraueninsel
Driving Directions Salzburg Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Salzburg Airport. From Salzburg Airport the distance to the unit at Kailbachstrasse 6, 83254 Chiemsee is about 67 km (41.8 miles), approximately a 52 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Chiemsee, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $325-$487 for 4 persons.
Unit Size: 2368 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, has a cozy fireplace, Oven, Charcoal Grill, Dish Washer, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Television, Satellite TV, Cable TV, DVD Player, Balcony, Patio, Garden, Telephone, Outdoor Dining Area, Safe, Games, Fireplace
More travel info about Chiemsee: Chiemsee is a municipality in the district of Rosenheim in Bavaria in Germany, named after the lake Chiemsee. The municipal consists of the two islands Herrenchiemsee and Frauenchiemsee. Most of the inhabitants live on the island Frauenchiemsee. The region around the Chiemsee is Chiemgau and is a famous recreation area.