This very large 5-bedroom plus den, 4-bathroom premium home can quickly become your family?s second home year after year! Gold Flake Chalet boasts European charm, luxurious amenities, a private hot tub and sleeping for up to 14. The beautiful Brackenridge Heights area is just a short drive to downtown Breckenridge and the slopes. And you?ll enjoy beautiful view of the slopes throughout the home.
With more than 3,500 square feet, there?s plenty of room for everyone. After a long day of skiing, hang out in the living room; there?s plenty of seating around the gas fireplace, and the vaulted ceilings and large windows provide a bright, open feel. Downstairs is the family room, with plenty of seating around the entertainment center with a brand new Samsung LED TV/Blu-ray player. There?s also a game table and just outside, the hot tub awaits.
The gourmet kitchen is perfect for feeding the troops, with a Vulcan commercial stove, tons of counter space, and everything you need to whip up a fabulous mountain meal. There?s seating for 10 at the dining table and room for four at the island counter. Off the kitchen, the deck has a gas grill and offers spectacular views of the Tenmile Range.
There are two king bedroom suites ? a great feature for two families ? and with three more bedrooms plus a den, lots of other sleeping options. Additional amenities include a one-car garage (with extra parking in the large driveway) complimentary Wi-Fi, and a washer and dryer.
This home offers everything for your family or large group. Call us today to book a fantastic mountain getaway at Gold Flake Chalet!
King master suite 1: king bed, private bathroom with Jacuzzi tub and walk-in tile shower, LCD-TV, mountain views.
Bedroom 2: queen bed.
Bedroom 3: king bed, LCD-TV, mountain views.
King master suite 2: king bed, private bathroom with shower.
Bedroom 5: captain?s bunk bed (twin upper, full lower), twin trundle bed (pulls out to two twin beds).
Den: queen sleeper sofa.
Bedding Configuration: 3 King, 1 Queen, 1 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa, 1 Other
* Entertainment: Alarm Clock, Cable TV, DVD Player, LCD TV, Media Center, Stereo System, VCR
* Geographic: Drive to Slopes, Drive to Town, Views of Ski Slopes
* Kitchen: Blender/Smoothie Maker, Breakfast Bar, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Crock Pot, Dishwasher, Fire Extinguisher, Food Processor, Full Kitchen, Griddle, Handheld Blender, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, Tea Kettle, Toaster
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Electric Fireplace, Hair Dryer, High Speed Internet, Humidifier, Ironing Board, Jacuzzi Tub, Linens, Sofa Sleeper, Vacuum Cleaner, Wall mounted hair dryer, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Deck, Garage, Gas Grill, Patio, Private Hot Tub