Pine Station House Hot Tub Breckenridge Colorado House Rentals
PREMIUM 5 BR + LOFT, 5BA PRIVATE HOME ? BEAUTIFUL SETTING ? SLEEPS 20
NEW THIS WINTER: Free shuttle to slopes! There?s a new shuttle stop less than 50 yards from the driveway. Take the shuttle to the Marriot on Columbine Rd. From there, it?s just a five-minute walk to the Quicksilver Lift at the base of Peak 9.
Here?s a real find for large groups and family gatherings: A spacious (4,300 square feet) five-bedroom, five-bathroom mountain home that can accommodate up to 20 guests ? at a great price! Nestled among 70-foot pine trees above Breckenridge, Pine Station House underwent an extensive remodel in 2012 including a beautiful new kitchen, hardwood floors and huge new TVs throughout the house. There?s even a private hot tub and a pool table to keep everyone in your group entertained!
The multilevel layout features great options for multiple families. The master suite upstairs offers privacy, luxury and space: a log king bed, a fantastic in-suite bathroom with a soaking tub and skylight and, just outside the door, a den/loft with a table for six, couches and a 45-inch LCD TV with DVD player. From there, a short stairway leads up to a narrow loft/sunroom with views of Breckenridge?s Peak 10 slopes.
The main level is a bright, open gathering area for the whole gang with luxurious leather seating, a large marble gas fireplace, a 52-inch LCD TV/ DVD and stereo system, and large windows to let the forest light in. Step out the sliding doors to your private deck with a large hot tub and more views of Peak 10. And look at that custom kitchen: a huge Viking gas range with double ovens, Viking refrigerator, granite counters, top-quality pots, pans and utensils ? everything you need to make meals to remember. The dining table seats 12, and there?s room for three more at the counter. Also on the main level: a king bedroom (with private bath) and a queen bedroom.
Downstairs you?ll find a fantastic game room with a pool table, bar-table seating and another large LCD TV. There?s also another king bedroom with a private bathroom, as well as a great ?kids? room? on the lower level that sleeps six ? and another bathroom!
For groups this size, you?ll appreciate the laundry room with an oversized washer/dryer. Other amenities: an oversized two-car garage (with plenty of additional driveway parking), a gas BBQ grill and complementary Wi-Fi throughout the home.
Oh, and the location is cool, too! You get the privacy of a mountain retreat, but you?re just a six-minute drive from downtown Breckenridge and the ski area base. From your door, it?s just a short walk to the Arapahoe National Forest and several Nordic ski trails (and summer hiking trails). And, expert skiers can access the Peak 10 Falcon Chair slopes via a route a short walk away.
If you have a large group that loves the outdoors, Pine Station House is perfect. Call us today!
- Master suite: log king bed, trundle twin (pulls out to make two twin beds), large private bathroom with Jacuzzi tub, and walk-in shower, walk-in closet.
- Loft/den: queen sleeper sofa.
- Bedroom 2: king bed, trundle twin (pulls out to make two twin beds), private bath with shower, walk-in closet.
- Bedroom 3: queen bed.
- Bathroom: shower.
- Bedroom 4: king bed, private bath with shower.
- Bedroom 5: two bunk beds (four twin beds), double bed, private bath with shower.
SPECIAL UNIT NOTES ? PLEASE READ
- No Pets / No Smoking.
- A $1,000 refundable damage deposit will be charged to credit card at check in.
- Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old.
- A four-wheel drive vehicle is required during winter.
- Parking: 2-car garage with 2 outdoor spaces ? 4 spaces total.
- No air conditioning. All units include at least one fan.
Bedding Configuration: 3 King, 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa, 2 Bunk 2 Other, 1 Full
* Business: Wireless Internet
* Convenience: Units Near Trailheads, Units With Game Rooms, Premium
* Culture: Private Homes
* Entertainment: Alarm Clock, Books, Cassette Player, CD Player, DVD Player, Pool Table, Stereo System, TV, VCR, Videos, Wi-Fi
* Geographic: 6 Minute Drive to Town, Bus to Ski Resorts, Max. Parking Spots: 4
* Kitchen: Blender/Smoothie Maker, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Crock Pot, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Handheld Blender, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, Tea Kettle, Toaster, Waffle Maker
* Living: Hair Dryer, Linens, Private Laundry, Sofa Sleeper
* Outdoor: Covered Parking, Deck, Gas Grill, Patio, Private Hot Tub, 4 Wheel Vehicle Required