4 beds/3.5 bath charming Victorian house in historic district. King master, queen, 3 twins, trundle and sofa sleeper sleeps 10. Gas fireplace, hot tub, gas grill, WiFi, 1 car garage. 3 blocks to shuttle.
Don?t pass up the opportunity to stay in this classic Victorian home in the Breckenridge Historic District. The location is ideal: just a quick two-block walk from the free shuttle to the slopes and three blocks from Main Street?s shopping, dining, and nightlife. But the real attraction is the house itself ? and the views!
Just walking in the door, you?ll get the feel of historic Breckenridge, but updated with everything a modern family (or large group) needs for comfort and convenience. The spacious living room exudes mountain living, with a large stone fireplace and plenty of seating for the whole gang to relax and share stories about their conquests on the slopes or watch a movie on the flat-screen TV. The kitchen is updated with new GE appliances and granite countertops. The dining table comfortably seats six, and there?s lots of seating at the counter, too. All the bathrooms are updated with granite counters and beautiful tile as well; the owners did a great job remodeling this vintage Breck home.
The master suite, located on the upper level, features a beautiful Tempur-Pedic ® king bed, a very large private bathroom, a flat-screen TV and incredible views of Breckenridge?s ski slopes and the Tenmile Range. There are two more bedrooms upstairs, and a fourth bedroom in the lower level (below the main level). Downstairs, you?ll also find a great family room where the kids to hang out, watch some TV or play a board game while the adults relax.
And the deck? It wraps around the main level and offers perfect views of Breckenridge Ski Resort and a large private hot tub. You simply won?t find a nicer place to relax, take in the scenery and sooth those tired muscles after a day of skiing or snowboarding.
Views ? historic charm ? modern conveniences ? location ? add in an oversized washer and dryer, complementary Wi-Fi and a one-car garage to keep your car free of snow, and you have the perfect in-town setting for your next mountain vacation. Call us about the Mountain Comfort Haus today!
? Master suite: King bed, large in-suite bathroom, flat-screen TV, amazing views.
? Bedroom 2: Queen bed.
? Bedroom 3: Two twin beds.
? Bathroom: Tub/shower, twin sinks.
? Bedroom 4: Two twin beds, one with trundle twin .
? Family room: Double sleeper sofa.
? Bathroom: Tub/shower.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 3 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa, 1 Other
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office, Wireless Internet
* Convenience: Golf Course, Movie Theatres, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services, Outlet Shopping
* Culture: Symphony Orchestra
* Entertainment: Alarm Clock, Books, Cable TV, DVD Player, Games, LCD TV, TV, VCR
* Geographic: 5 Minutes shuttle ride to Slopes, Close to Town
* Kitchen: Blender/Smoothie Maker, Breakfast Bar, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Crock Pot, Dishwasher, Fire Extinguisher, Full Kitchen, Kitchenette, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
* Living: Answering Machine, Ceiling Fans, Fireplace, Hair Dryer, Humidifier, Ironing Board, Jacuzzi Tub, LCD TV, Linens, Sofa Sleeper, Telephone, Vacuum Cleaner, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: BBQ Grill, Covered Parking, Deck, Gas Grill, Private Hot Tub