Sunset 3Br Ski-in Th on 4 O'clock Run Snowflake Lift Breckenridge Lodging
If you?re all about location, this property is the perfect fit for you!
This beautifully decorated 3-bedroom, 3-bath town home overlooks 4 O?Clock Run and is just a short walk away from the Snowflake Lift. And, Breckenridge?s historic Main Street is only about 2.5 blocks away, so you?re just walking distance to the great shopping and dining the town has to offer.
When you walk into the unit, you?ll immediately notice the time and effort the homeowner put into decorating it and giving vacationers a taste of the mountains. The fully-equipped kitchen is updated with granite counters and has a bar with seating for four people. The dining room has great views of 4 O?Clock Run and an entrance to the back patio, as well as a dining table that can seat up to six.
In the living room, enjoy a nice, warm cup of hot cocoa sitting next to the gas fireplace, or curl up on the cozy couch or loveseat and watch a family movie on the large flat-screen TV. The couch also pulls out into a sleeper bed.
Downstairs, there?s a bedroom with two twin beds, a loveseat and a bathroom. This is where you?ll also find the washer and dryer. Upstairs, there are two bedrooms ? one with a king bed and the other with a queen bed ? and an updated bathroom with a large shower. In all, this unit sleeps up to eight people.
If you rent this property, you?ll have swimming pool privileges at a nearby pool. The National Forest is also out your back door, making it very convenient for hiking along trails and up the mountain slopes. In all, this is a great year-round property for you and your family to enjoy!
Guests are invited to enjoy seasonal access to the Upper Village Pool and hot tub, a short walk away. No access between Breckenridge's closing day to July 1 and from October to Thanksgiving.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa, 1 Other
* Business: Internet Access, Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby Internet Cafe, Wireless Internet
* Convenience: Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services
* Entertainment: Alarm Clock, Big Screen TV, Cable TV, DVD Player, HD Television, High speed internet, TV, Wi-Fi
* Geographic: Close to Bike Path, Close to Town, On Shuttle Route, Ski in/out, Ski in/Shuttle or Walk out, Views of Ski Slopes, Walk to Town, Less than 100 Yards to Slopes
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Crock Pot, Dishwasher, Fire Extinguisher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Child's Booster Seat, Fireplace, Hair Dryer, HD Television, High Speed Internet, Humidifier, Linens, Sofa Sleeper, Telephone, Vacuum Cleaner, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Hot Tub, Shared Hot Tub, Shared Pool