3 bed/3 bath ground level condo in Corral South. King, four twins and queen sofa sleeper sleeps 8. Gas fireplace, private hot tub, elevator, WIFI, W/D, vaulted ceiling. Walk or shuttle to slopes.
Completely remodeled in 2009, The Corral at Breckenridge offers luxury, value and convenience. Located at the corner of Broken Lance Drive and Columbine Road, the Corral at Breckenridge is perfectly situated between the slopes and downtown: just a five-minute walk to the Quicksilver Super6 chairlift and all the shops, restaurants and great nightlife on Breck?s Historic Main Street.
This huge (2,000 square feet) ground-level, three-bedroom condo has everything on your ?perfect vacation checklist?: A private hot tub and patio. A large, cozy living area with a cobblestone gas fireplace and a 46-inch, wall-mounted LCD TV. A beautifully updated kitchen with new appliances, maple cabinets and countertops. A gracious dining area with seating for six at a large, rustic table, with room for four more at the counter. Vaulted ceilings. Tasteful western décor and furnishings throughout.
You want more? How about an oversized washer/dryer, a heated one-car garage with an additional outdoor parking space, and complementary Wi-Fi. Your family or large group won?t find a more comfortable, better equipped ? and more conveniently located ? condo in Breckenridge!
Give us a call today to book the perfect mountain escape at Corral at Breckenridge 101S. You?ll be glad you did!
? Master suite: King bed, private bathroom with jetted soaking tub/shower, wall mounted 40-inch LCD TV, private door to hot tub/patio.
? Bedroom two: Two twin beds, private bathroom with tub/shower, TV.
? Bedroom three: Two twin beds, TV.
? Guest bathroom: Tub/shower.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 4 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office, Wireless Internet
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Elevator Access, Golf Course, Movie Theatres, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services, Outlet Shopping
* Culture: Symphony Orchestra
* Entertainment: Alarm Clock, Cable TV, CD Player, DVD Player, Stereo System, VCR Player
* Geographic: 2 Blocks to Slopes, Walk to Town
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
* Living: Fireplace, Hair Dryer, Ironing Board, Jetted Tub, Linens, Ski Storage, Sofa Sleeper, Telephone, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Garage, Patio, Private Hot Tub, Shared Hot Tub