Charming Victorian in Historic District – Steps from Shuttle & Main St – Beautiful Views
You will feel like you are part of the community living like a local in this charming Victorian just steps from all the action! Located only 2 blocks from Main St, the heart of Breckenridge’s downtown is filled with historic and preserved buildings, not to mention the many quaint shops, art galleries and fantastic restaurants.
LOCATION – This property offers the perfect location. The Breckenridge Free Ride shuttle is located directly out the front door to get you to the slopes quickly and only 2 blocks from Main St. It is an easy 2-3 block walk to Carter Park for sledding and the Breckenridge ice arena for ice skating.
AMENITIES – With a well-equipped kitchen and open living room, preparing meals and hanging out will forge indelible vacation memories - whether you enjoy this home as a romantic retreat or a getaway with close friends. With a queen and bunk bed in one room and a king bed in the other, you can sleep up to six, making the French Street Cottage a great value for larger families or groups of friends! Kick back in a rocking chair on the front porch or relax after a day of skiing by soaking in the steaming patio hot tub - a real treat especially when the snow is falling - or gather for games around the living room fireplace.
Property at a Glance
• 2 Bedrooms / 2 Ba (2 Full) / 1,004 s.f.
• Sleeps 6 – 1 King, 1 Queen & 1 Single Bunk (twin over twin)
• High Speed Internet
• View – Breckenridge Ski Resort
• Historic Breckenridge – Main St. Area
• Access to Slopes / Shuttle / Main St:
o Slopes - 0.6 miles to Gondola Peak 8 & 0.7 miles to Beaver Run Peak 9 Dining Capacity – Up to 6 people (4 – dining area table, 2 – kitchen counter)
o Shuttle - located outside of property on French /Jefferson St.
o Main St – 2 blocks
• Dining capacity – Up to 6 people (4 – dining area table, 2 – kitchen counter)
• Gas fireplace in Living Room
• Living Room – Gas fireplace, flat screen TV & DVD player
• Outdoor Deck & Patio – Charcoal grill located on front deck & private outdoor hot tub located on patio
• Laundry – Stackable washer & dryer located in Master King Bedroom
Master King Bedroom (Main Level):
• King-size bed
• Private bath with combination bathtub/shower & 2 sinks
Queen + Bunk Bedroom (Main Level):
• Queen-size bed
• Single bunk (twin over twin)
• Shared bath with walk-in shower & 1 sink
• Parking – 1 parking space located in front of the garage on Jefferson St – no garage access
• Pets / No Smoking
Additional Features: BBQ Grill: Char, Hot Tub: Priv, TV, DVD, High Speed Internet, Humidifier: 1, Fireplace: 1Gas, Private Deck/Balcony, Laundry Facilities: Priv, On Shuttle Route, Parking Spaces: 1, Ski Storage
Weekly Start Date: Any
Complimentary DVD rentals for ALL proprties.