Ski-In/Ski-Out Peak 9 - Walk to Town - A Skiers Paradise
This perfectly placed 2 bedroom/2.5 bath townhome is in the center of everything good in Breckenridge. Ski out in the morning, ski back for lunch, ski for the afternoon, and then walk a few blocks to Main St, which is littered with shops, restaurants, and bars. This multi-level townhome allows you to both be united with your family and escape the chaos if need be. It has the balance of space that you need for a successful vacation. Ski, shop, and ski some more, it’s all right there!
LOCATION – Cedars offers one of the best slopeside locations in Breckenridge and is within steps of the QuickSilver Lift. Families with children will be especially delighted that ski school is located so close. Not only is Cedars in the perfect slopeside location but it is ideally situated in the heart of Breckenridge. It sits within walking distance to Main Street to enjoy restaurants, shopping and nightlife. This unit is close to everything!
AMENITIES – Sit back and watch a movie, listen to music, or play a board game. This townhome presents the perfect opportunity to connect with your loved ones. The Blu-ray player plays both blu-rays and DVD’s, the PlayStation3 is Netflix compatible, and Xfinity provides cable for your viewing needs. Plug your iPod or iPhone into the speakers to get your musical fill. Sit down at the dinner table for a meal, laugh, and banter or just be together. You can find an outdoor heated pool and hot tub across the street at the Upper Village, so bring your swim suits!
Property at a Glance
• 2 Bedrooms / 2.5 Bath (2 Full/1 Half) / 1,276 s.f.
• Sleeps 9 – 1 king, 1 queen, 1 single bunk bed (twin over twin + twin trundle), 1 day bed (twin) with twin trundle & 1 sleeper sofa(located in Living Room)
• High Speed Internet
• View – Courtyard
• Cedars Townhomes – Peak 9 Base
• Access to Slopes / Shuttle / Main St:
o Shuttle – 0.1 to shuttle on Village Rd.
o Main St. – 0.4 miles
• Dining Capacity – Up to 10 people (dining area table)
• Gas fireplace in Living Room
• Living Room – Gas fireplace, Flat Screen TV w/ Xfinity, Blu-ray DVD player, PlayStation 3 & sound system
• Outdoor deck & patio
• 1 Car garage
• Laundry – full-size washer & dryer located in kitchen utility closet
Master King Suite (Upper Level):
• King-size bed
• Flat screen TV
• Access to upper deck
• Private bath with jetted tub, walk-in shower & 2 sinks
Family Bedroom (Upper Level):
• 1 Queen-size bed
• 1 Single bunk bed (twin over twin)
• Private bath with walk-in shower & 1 sink
• Parking – 1 car garage with 1 space available – 1 space total
• No Pets / No Smoking
Additional Features: Ski In / Ski Out, Easy Ski Access, On Shuttle Route, Walk to Town
Weekly Start Date: Any
Complimentary DVD rentals for ALL proprties.