Grandview C3 2Br Fireplace Ski-in/out to 4 O'clock Run Breckenridge Lodging
The name says it all! Enjoy a ?Grandview? of the Blue River Valley from the patio of this large two bedroom, two bath condominium on ground floor with slope access to the 4 O?Clock Ski Run.
Start your day with lovely views of Mount Baldy and the Blue River Valley, while sipping coffee in front of the gas fireplace. Then, when you're ready to ski, it's less than 100 yards to the 4 O'Clock Ski Run.This unit is ideally located less than 150 yards from the Four O?clock Ski Run. You can begin your ski day by skiing down to the Snowflake Chair Lift and at the end of the day, ski right back to your unit. For a change of pace, it's only 2 blocks to the Breckenridge Nordic Center.
This cute and quiet 2/2 condo is conveniently located for the ski slopes but is just far enough away to avoid the noise and bustle of Main Street. It comes equipped with a full kitchen, and comfortably sleeps six with a queen bed in the master bedroom, bunks in the second bedroom, and a queen pull-out sofa in the living room. Washer/dryer in condo and complimentary WIFI available.
After an awesome day on the slopes, relax in front of the fire with a glass of wine and a good book, or watch a show on the wall-mounted big screen TV.
Ready for a day (or night) in town? You have lots of options for shopping and entertainment in downtown Breckenridge! Downtown is just a short drive or catch the free shuttle from Ski Hill Road, or walk up to the base of Peak 8 and catch the free gondola to town.
Ski-in/out via 4 O?clock Run with a short walk. Drive to downtown Main Street.
This condo is currently listed for sale.
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa, 1 Bunk
* Business: Internet Access, Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby Post Office, Wireless Internet
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Golf Course, Movie Theatres, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services, Outlet Shopping
* Entertainment: Alarm Clock, Cable TV, CD Player, DVD Player, Stereo System
* Geographic: Close to Town, Less than 100 Yards to Slopes
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Crock Pot, Full Kitchen, Handheld Blender, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster
* Living: Answering Machine, Fireplace, High Speed Internet, Humidifier, Ironing Board, Linens, Telephone, Wall mounted hair dryer, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Patio